ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, i love the batman but i have a little doubts between 5 figures. could you please tell me what figure will you choose to buy?:

1- Enterbay Batman
2- Enterbay Joker
3- Enterbay Terminator Battle Damaged
4- Bane Hot Toys
5- Terminator 1 Premium Format

Hi, i love the batman but i have a little doubts between 5 figures. could you please tell me what figure will you choose to buy?:

1- Enterbay Batman
2- Enterbay Joker
4- Bane Hot Toys

Hi,

You have to ask urself what u prefer, what u are doing now is like going to a ferrari dealer and asked them "should i buy porsche or a lambo;) "

I bought this batman a view months ago and i couldnt be happier, just do ur research about this piece.....not THAT good of articulation and some of us had problems with different length of legs. And some wierd cowls at the beginning.

1- Enterbay Batman
2- Enterbay Joker
4- Bane Hot Toys

Of course I'd buy the Enterbay Batman no doubt, this is the best Batman figure as everyone said before, but also I'm a big fan of Nolan's Batman, but that's me. If you're not a big fan of Batman then go with the Enterbay T-800 BD... that figure is impressive and pretty accurate. These guys from enterbay really know how to make accurate head sculpts... The Enterbay Joker doesn't look so good to me, although I think he looks better than any Hot Toys Joker... and the T1 PF doesn't even look good to me..

Thanks for the answers. :clap

Right now im near of buying Batman and Joker is the second option.

I love the Enterbay Joker but i´m afraid of receive one with sticky paint on face.

Thanks for the answers. :clap

Right now im near of buying Batman and Joker is the second option.

I love the Enterbay Joker but i´m afraid of receive one with sticky paint on face.

Don't think you can go wrong with buying the Batman first, then getting the Joker, that's what I'm doing!

What way did you guys use to reglue the magnets? All i have is super glue and i dont have any tweasers.
I almost tried to mod the magnets the other day but was affraid of ruining the figure after removing them from those rings.
There also wasn't much room inside the neck with the magnet rings for me to work with, which also made me affraid of messing with those magnets.

You can remove the neck, just twist while you pull out.. it comes out easy that way... then yoo'll have a lot of room to work with the magnets... you can also lift the rubber with confidence, the quality of the rubber is pretty good and you won't damage the suit.

@paramoremcr88 what post processing you do to your photos? So far I have discovered the "smart sharpening" + "curves adjustement" improves the quiality of pictures and sometimes adding a bit of DOF gives cool effects, all this with Gimp 2.8.

@paramoremcr88 what post processing you do to your photos? So far I have discovered the "smart sharpening" + "curves adjustement" improves the quiality of pictures and sometimes adding a bit of DOF gives cool effects, all this with Gimp 2.8.

I use an app called 'Snapseed' on the iPad. It has lots of manual adjustment tools (too many to list), effect filters and frames and just about everything can be done manually. The automatic correction is very good too. I usually adjust the sharpness, brightness, contrast and often add a cool blue filter.

Just finished the magnet mod it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be but man my hands were shaking,
forehead sweaty, and i think i gave myself an ulcer but it's done.
You were right tyranus the rubber neck area was very durable.
I'm glad i did it now cuz those clips were making me ocd and attaching the cape is so much easier now.

Looks so much better now it just bothers me i had to do these mods though, why couldn't enterbay glue the magnets in the right place?
Modding isn't something i'm good at, i usually just do touch up stuff with paints,
like yesterday this white spot on one of my cowls was making me ocd so i took some black paint to it.

Just finished the magnet mod it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be but man my hands were shaking,
forehead sweaty, and i think i gave myself an ulcer but it's done.
You were right tyranus the rubber neck area was very durable.
I'm glad i did it now cuz those clips were making me ocd and attaching the cape is so much easier now.

Looks so much better now it just bothers me i had to do these mods though, why couldn't enterbay glue the magnets in the right place?
Modding isn't something i'm good at, i usually just do touch up stuff with paints,
like yesterday this white spot on one of my cowls was making me ocd so i took some black paint to it.

One of my Batman head sculpts has white spots too... do you have pictures of the paint job you have done to the head sculpt?

Tyrannus it's hard to tell now since i filled it in so well with black paint, i just took some black acrylic paint and a fine brush and gently dabbed and brushed it in.

Tyrannus it's hard to tell now since i filled it in so well with black paint, i just took some black acrylic paint and a fine brush and gently dabbed and brushed it in.

attachment.php

I can't really tell anything based on that picture, maybe a close-up would help. But I have a couple of questions.. what paint color did you use? You painted the whole head sculpt or the white spots only?... what paint sealer/varnish did you use?

I have only glossy black, anybody knows if glossy black would look too glossy compared to the cowl's paint?

I also have Vallejo Matt medium, I think if I combine glossy black + matt medium, I'll get a less glossy black paint.. but I'm not sure.

I'm seriously considering selling mine. I just have no space for him. I don't know if anyone here is interested.

This figure is a museum quality figure... just sell 2 or 3 1/6 Hot Toys figures and you'll have enough space for this piece of art :lecture

Looks great, man! Glad you're happy with it. Is it still stock or did you go through with any of the mods? Either way he's still a beast :bouncin

I'm really pleased with this figure, the detail in the Batman heads are second to none but the Wayne head not so much, it looks more like Jim Carrey! Despite that one minor niggle he's my favourite piece. He's still all stock, to me personally he looks great standard, as you say he's a beast either way.

I'm really pleased with this figure, the detail in the Batman heads are second to none but the Wayne head not so much, it looks more like Jim Carrey! Despite that one minor niggle he's my favourite piece. He's still all stock, to me personally he looks great standard, as you say he's a beast either way.

The Bruce Wayne sculpt is the biggest disappointment! I can see the resemblance of Bale. I can also see a little bit of Carry too now that you mention it. :slap

I hear you on that. It says a lot when people call him their favorite figure. It's for good reason. Hope to see some more photos from you in the future.

I can't really tell anything based on that picture, maybe a close-up would help. But I have a couple of questions.. what paint color did you use? You painted the whole head sculpt or the white spots only?... what paint sealer/varnish did you use?

I have only glossy black, anybody knows if glossy black would look too glossy compared to the cowl's paint?

I also have Vallejo Matt medium, I think if I combine glossy black + matt medium, I'll get a less glossy black paint.. but I'm not sure.

This figure is a museum quality figure... just sell 2 or 3 1/6 Hot Toys figures and you'll have enough space for this piece of art :lecture

I didn't want to paint the whole i just painted the spot, i used black acrylic and filled the spot perfectly.
I used that yellow circle to indicate where it was, did not see it in the pic?

I didn't want to paint the whole i just painted the spot, i used black acrylic and filled the spot perfectly.
I used that yellow circle to indicate where it was, did not see it in the pic?

I see the yellow circle, although I don't see where the spot was... or was it as big as the yellow circle?

BTW I have problems with the same head sculpt (his eyes to the left), except mine has several white spots.. not just one like yours.

Back