ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here...just got the email saying the price was reduced...it's a no brainer at 374 :lecture

:exactly:

plus there's no worries of dealing with EB's presumably terrible CS. Just have to deal with BBTS and they've always been helpful with me before. might go ahead and order JOker as well just to have him secure. no worries of a cancellation fee if I decide not to get him

Same here...just got the email saying the price was reduced...it's a no brainer at 374 :lecture

It's actually $375. Psychological pricing has worked on you. ;)

I was going going to say the same thing, $375 and wait until 2013. But the $420 on Enterbay includes shipping; once you add shipping at BBTS, the savings isn't that large, only about $26. So depends if you want to wait until after January to save ~$30.

I was going going to say the same thing, $375 and wait until 2013. But the $420 on Enterbay includes shipping; once you add shipping at BBTS, the savings isn't that large, only about $26. So depends if you want to wait until after January to save ~$30.

any money saved for me is good. that $30 is gas money right there. :lol

Thanks for being a buzzkill...CANCELLED!!

Same here. I wish BBTS would have had this price posted two weeks ago, I would have just waited and pre-ordered through them instead of ordering directly through Enterbay.

:lecture You'll have to wait longer with BBTS. I have Bats in hand, BBTS is just announcing a price drop. I feel confident about MY purchase. :)

BBTS's price drop is the best news I've heard all day! Totally PO'd it. Anyone have an educated guess as to when they might receive it?

I'm okay with waiting as long as it takes, but I'd like a better time frame than "2013", that's as bad as the cable guy.

You might also save on taxes if ordered from EB.. I think CA has higher taxes? I had them declare value at $50 each shipment and was not hit by customs when entering Canada

i would rather wait just so i dont have to deal with EB's crappy service in case something is wrong with my 400 dollar figure

Wow! Remy didn't futz those clips? :clap
Might have to pass on that mod after all.

And why is everybody pegging this at 2013? :horror
I thought it's shipping this month?

Wow! Remy didn't futz those clips? :clap
Might have to pass on that mod after all.

And why is everybody pegging this at 2013? :horror
I thought it's shipping this month?

for those that bought directly from EB, yea it's shipping soon...but BBTS isn't getting their stock until 2013 according to their site

for those that bought directly from EB, yea it's shipping soon...but BBTS isn't getting their stock until 2013 according to their site

I asked them a few weeks ago if they had any updates if they would be seeing this in-stock any sooner and they told me that all they know is it's slated for some time in 2013.

Back