ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very, very impressed. Maulfan, this is the real deal. No bootleg here.

This is 100x better than the regular/clean version I sold years ago. The headsculpt is gorgeous with flawless paint apps. The body feels really solid, especially the shoulders and arms. Whereas the regular one felt flimsy and cheap, this one feels like an actual figure I can move. Every joint moves smoothly and has a nice give to it.

There are no paint flaws from what I can see. The neck didn't have paint rubs and there are zero black runs from the leather jacket on the body. I really lucked out. When I was trying to pop the head off to pull the plastic tab out of the battery compartment to activate the eye, the figure popped apart at the abdomen. I almost got upset and freaked until I saw it was just a ball joint. From there I was able to futz with his hips and legs a little more without the weight of the upper body so I'm actually glad that happened. It popped back on no problem. I was even able to move the shoulders/arms to take the shirt and jacket off to align them and it all felt fine. Huge difference between this body and the first regular Arnold.

It only has two flaws from what I can see. The right boot feels loose and swivels with the slightest touch. Sounded like something cracked inside the foot when I was posing it. The joint still functions (up and down movement) and it isn't hanging or falling off (can't get it off the leg), but it swivels pretty easily compared to the left The second flaw is with the grenade launcher. Looks like the sight snapped at the top. It's still attached, but it one side clearly snapped and is pressed on. I don't know why they wedged it in the plastic tray so hard because I'm sure that's what did it.

Other than that, perfection. I can't get over how great it looks, even with the less damaged pants and tacky looking blood applications that plagued the second batch it looks amazing. For $222 I'm very, very happy. I'll be getting Robocop next, then T-1000. Eforcity did a fantastic job packing this guy. Really great stuff.

You_Doodle_2017-01-07T08_33_10Z.jpg
IMG_5161.JPG
IMG_5165.JPG
IMG_5167.JPG
You_Doodle_2017-01-07T08_34_43Z.jpgYou_Doodle_2017-01-07T08_45_03Z.jpg

You_Doodle_2017-01-07T07_41_12Z.jpg
IMG_5171.jpg
IMG_5172.JPG

Excellent, glad you like it. I can't speak about Robocop but the T-1000 is now certainly a requirement. I think you'll be equally impressed by that donut head.

Thanks for the info, crossing my finger the deal holds out for the next few weeks, though worst case, I might still buy it at retail, it's a bit of a grail piece for me.

Excellent, glad you like it. I can't speak about Robocop but the T-1000 is now certainly a requirement. I think you'll be equally impressed by that donut head.

Yeah that donut head looks amazing. I really want that rod he comes with for the T-800 too. That pose I had it in last night looked too stiff, especially the leg. I've since changed it. I ditched the grenade launcher and have him looking all hunched and pathetic with his knee bent, his left arm jutting out and his head tilted. Matches the almost forlorn sculpt. If I have him holding the rod to make it look like he's using it for balance, it could look even better.

Thanks for the info, crossing my finger the deal holds out for the next few weeks, though worst case, I might still buy it at retail, it's a bit of a grail piece for me.

No problem. I had the same legitimacy concerns you had, glad I made the purchase.

I hope it does for you too. $222 shipped is a steal. Really want to see what you can do photography wise as well.

Very, very impressed. Maulfan, this is the real deal. No bootleg here.

This is 100x better than the regular/clean version I sold years ago. The headsculpt is gorgeous with flawless paint apps. The body feels really solid, especially the shoulders and arms. Whereas the regular one felt flimsy and cheap, this one feels like an actual figure I can move. Every joint moves smoothly and has a nice give to it.

There are no paint flaws from what I can see. The neck didn't have paint rubs and there are zero black runs from the leather jacket on the body. I really lucked out. When I was trying to pop the head off to pull the plastic tab out of the battery compartment to activate the eye, the figure popped apart at the abdomen. I almost got upset and freaked until I saw it was just a ball joint. From there I was able to futz with his hips and legs a little more without the weight of the upper body so I'm actually glad that happened. It popped back on no problem. I was even able to move the shoulders/arms to take the shirt and jacket off to align them and it all felt fine. Huge difference between this body and the first regular Arnold.

It only has two flaws from what I can see. The right boot feels loose and swivels with the slightest touch. Sounded like something cracked inside the foot when I was posing it. The joint still functions (up and down movement) and it isn't hanging or falling off (can't get it off the leg), but it swivels pretty easily compared to the left The second flaw is with the grenade launcher. Looks like the sight snapped at the top. It's still attached, but it one side clearly snapped and is pressed on. I don't know why they wedged it in the plastic tray so hard because I'm sure that's what did it.

Other than that, perfection. I can't get over how great it looks, even with the less damaged pants and tacky looking blood applications that plagued the second batch it looks amazing. For $222 I'm very, very happy. I'll be getting Robocop next, then T-1000. Eforcity did a fantastic job packing this guy. Really great stuff.

View attachment 314959
View attachment 314960
View attachment 314961
View attachment 314962
View attachment 314963View attachment 314964

View attachment 314965
View attachment 314966
View attachment 314967

CONGRATS DIfab.

I enjoyed reading your opinion. i like the pictures too.

i'll try to take some pics today. some decent light as it's a white out with snow here in NJ. I LOVE mine, i can't stop looking at him.

Yeah that donut head looks amazing. I really want that rod he comes with for the T-800 too. That pose I had it in last night looked too stiff, especially the leg. I've since changed it. I ditched the grenade launcher and have him looking all hunched and pathetic with his knee bent, his left arm jutting out and his head tilted. Matches the almost forlorn sculpt. If I have him holding the rod to make it look like he's using it for balance, it could look even better..

Ah the steel rod. How I begged and pleaded. Who'd have thunk it that Hot Toys and Enterbay would deliver while, to date, NECA has not. :lol Of course if NECA provided one it'd be bent as ****. No chance of that happening with the Enterbay one because it's real metal.

As far as poses I always end up putting them back into basic museum poses - the stands don't allow much else and I wouldn't risk not using them. It's OK though because they look great anyway.

Screw it I just ordered them both. $220 shipped for each of these monsters is a great price considering the average barebones 1/6 is now as much or more. Thanks to all who have been recently posting, it made pulling the trigger easier to do. Looking forward to the setup, I'm leaning toward using the donut head on the T-1000.

I adore my Battle Damaged Enterbay. Here's some pics. I'm gonna touch up the BD exposed endo spots this week...if anyone has suggestions for what paint to let me know. Either way, the figure is just ridiculous.

I adore my Battle Damaged Enterbay. Here's some pics. I'm gonna touch up the BD exposed endo spots this week...if anyone has suggestions for what paint to let me know. Either way, the figure is just rediculous

Man for what you paid that is such an amazing trio. I gotta get me those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he considered the best of the 1/6 and 1/4 Terminator collectibles?

It looks 99% like Arnold to me.

Only nit pick I have is that his shoulders look too slouched-narrow.

Who is selling him for that price?

Tell me now!

IMG_7605.JPG

Last edited:
I think the shoulders look great, just looks off cuz he's not hiding his real arm behind his back :lol

18 more days and then I can finally order this.

I know the shoulders should be sloped but I agree with Jye that it's a tad excessive on this figure. I also think the legs are too thin. They didn't nail everything but that sculpt alone makes it worth it.

I adore my Battle Damaged Enterbay. Here's some pics. I'm gonna touch up the BD exposed endo spots this week...if anyone has suggestions for what paint to let me know. Either way, the figure is just ridiculous.

Looks awesome. What did you use to cover the exposed "skin" on his left arm so that he looks good holding the mini-gun?

Yeah the likeness more than makes up for any shortcomings.

And you, enterbay terminator, I shall watch your ebay prices with great interest.

This is definately a buy it now or forever lose this incredible value because they will never be this cheap again.

Last edited:
Looks awesome. What did you use to cover the exposed "skin" on his left arm so that he looks good holding the mini-gun?

Hi Vector. I cut a very small piece of black garbage bag and wrapped it around the forearm. I used scotch tape on the back side of the forearm and taped the two ends together.

Back