ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I hovered around on the T-1000 for a good bit. I dunno if I should.

Ohhhhhhh a-deeeeeeev

Well, if it's possible to keep track of the stock levels for the T-1000 you could maybe wait till you have the BD T-800 to see how you feel about having a 1:4 scale figure again. If memory serves you once had the clean T-800 and didn't end up keeping it? If you decide that the negatives of that figure don't apply to the BD T-800 then the T-1000 is the ideal companion figure for it. Sure you can't set up the galleria look or the motorcycle outfit but who cares. It makes sense to have both figures representing the same part of the movie - steel mill. And if you're getting them at a reduced price then the lack of options is even more excusable. If I was forced to sell a bunch of stuff I would certainly try to keep these two mofos.

Honestly, if you're considering buying the T800 and/or the T1000 at this price, I would jump on it. It's an amazing deal.

Eforcity had them listed at $399 then dropped them to $302 for a while before raising it back to $399. I was going to bite at $302 but the price shot back up before I made a decision. Glad I waited though, because this is an absolute steal! Anyway, I'd imagine the $222 price tag won't last long either.

I just bought this figure from the $222shipped amazon listing. Gonna look great with my EB Robocop!

Well, if it's possible to keep track of the stock levels for the T-1000 you could maybe wait till you have the BD T-800 to see how you feel about having a 1:4 scale figure again. If memory serves you once had the clean T-800 and didn't end up keeping it? If you decide that the negatives of that figure don't apply to the BD T-800 then the T-1000 is the ideal companion figure for it. Sure you can't set up the galleria look or the motorcycle outfit but who cares. It makes sense to have both figures representing the same part of the movie - steel mill. And if you're getting them at a reduced price then the lack of options is even more excusable. If I was forced to sell a bunch of stuff I would certainly try to keep these two mofos.

Yeah I had the clean Enterbay T-800. I ended up selling it because I figured it was only a matter of time before the shoulders broke or something went wrong. The forehead, hair and shape of the head also really bugged me.

I'll see what happens once I get this battle Damaged one (which has already shipped). If I like it, maybe I'll get T-1000. I do want that steel rod and it does seem to be a great companion piece. Hmmm, I got to watch some reviews. I actually like that he doesn't have a galleria or motorcycle cop parts. Cause that deters me from wanting multiples. Same deal with the Damaged T-800. Probably going to sell the mini gun, arm, shirt and clean hands.

I still worry about breakage which is why I hardly ever touch my EB Terminators but no weird headshape here - the 2 best action figure likenesses of Arnie and Robert Patrick - even if the latter isn't perfect it is still the best. You'd have two fantastic looking centrepiece figures that you'd just be wise to treat as though they are statues.

You're very right that if these figures actually had provided the extras for different looks I would have been much more tempted to play the multiples game. With the T-1000 it's just the switch out heads and boots and I was able to resist buying a second. The heads can be switched easy peasy and the boots change isn't a worthwhile difference.
The T-800 extras as you know were a **** up because they were for an entirely different figure and they didn't even provide an extra grenade bandolier. If you wanted to turn your clean T-800 into a Cyberdyne version you had to take the bandolier from the BD figure and there was no way I was gonna do that. In addition I would have had to buy a second clean T-800 so as to keep the Galleria look. I figured why bother when we'd probably never have a semi-BD figure to round it all out. A ****-tonne of extra expense avoided.

Picked up this guy from eBay and it's a beast.

IMG_2484.JPG

IMG_2485.JPG

IMG_2486.JPG

IMG_2489.JPG

IMG_2490.JPG

IMG_2490.JPG

Couldn't pass up the $222 price for both the T800 & T1000. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Christ..... that discount is insane. Picked up the T800.

Debating on the T1000.

Already have Robocop, but $284 is a nice price.

If only. If only this figure had also come with the semi-BD head and a swap out fully intact left arm.

It's weird that a figure regularly described as the best ever can also be said to be so limited in what you can do with it. If not for that incredible headsculpt it wouldn't get away with it.

I have a bias of course but I would say affirmative. The ideal companion to this T-800, both figures represent the same part of the movie. And it too has a real stand-out headsculpt in that donut head.

If only. If only this figure had also come with the semi-BD head and a swap out fully intact left arm.

It's weird that a figure regularly described as the best ever can also be said to be so limited in what you can do with it. If not for that incredible headsculpt it wouldn't get away with it.

But those calling it greatest figure ever are basing that on the quality with which what is present is produced, where what comes in the box is more a value, I'm sure some would say it's an amazing but overpriced figure given what it comes with.

I'm debating buy this at $222. I do have some questions though. Is this figure with it?

I've gone through most of this thread and it seems there are some outstanding issues with this figure. Mainly there was a quality drop when version 2 came out and the battle damaged areas have sloppy paint jobs, the face has less of a detailed paint job, and the outfit has less damage as well.

I doubt these are version 1 unless this is old stock from somewhere.

I already have the DX13, is it worth the gamble? Can anyone who has bought a figure for $222 post clear picture of the face, knee, and chest?

the paint on it could be a lot better for sure but for $222 its worth it IMO..just got him in today....sorry for the bad phone pic.

T-800.JPG

Back