ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kind of crazy that they are making so many of these BD T-800s, yet they still come with accessories to suit the comparatively very few clean T800s. Wish there was a way to get a BD jacket with left sleeve and/or endo arm for these.

the paint on it could be a lot better for sure but for $222 its worth it IMO..just got him in today....sorry for the bad phone pic.

View attachment 314223

Thanks for the pic, I really like that pose you have the figure in. It looks awesome. I ended up passing on this figure for the moment and bought a T-1000 from eforcity on ebay. I used my eBay bucks which I didn't know I even had and got the T-1000 for $157. If the T-800 is still cheap I may get one in a few weeks.

Does anyone know why these are so cheap all of a sudden?

Thanks for the pic, I really like that pose you have the figure in. It looks awesome. I ended up passing on this figure for the moment and bought a T-1000 from eforcity on ebay. I used my eBay bucks which I didn't know I even had and got the T-1000 for $157. If the T-800 is still cheap I may get one in a few weeks.

Does anyone know why these are so cheap all of a sudden?

Maybe not so limited if even? Even EnterBay themselves do a sale each December like last year they sold the T2 and I bought it from there (but sadly one hand was defective and it has black spots) and at the moment they try to sell the RoboCop but I'm hesitating as for RoboCop a "cheap" NECA Version might be good enough for me.

I love NECA but they simply cannot do due justice to Robocop between being unwilling to pay for Peter Wellers likeness and the shortcomings of low-end mass production with the paint and finish. The latter is also a huge problem with the T-800 endoskeleton. For some reason I find low-end much more tolerable for creatures like Alien and Predator (even though naturally, yes, high-end production values would be ideal if only NECA worked at that level or Hot Toys were capable of accurate sculpts)

This is why for me - Terminator (I collect both HT and NECA), Robocop (both HT and NECA), Alien (just NECA) and Predator (just NECA)

My BD T-800 is out for delivery.

If it impresses me and isn't a mess for being a later batch, I might spring for T-1000 and Robocop.

You guys even got me considering maybe ordering the Enterbay Robocop. I always thought it looked good but was way overpriced considering it's Robocop 3 and possible issues with QC.

Alas 'Does not ship to Ireland' put that **** right down. Phew

You guys even got me considering maybe ordering the Enterbay Robocop. I always thought it looked good but was way overpriced considering it's Robocop 3 and possible issues with QC.

Alas 'Does not ship to Ireland' put that **** right down. Phew

The ebay or amazon one? Looks like they sell outside the US on ebay.

And yeah, I always thought the Enterbay Robocop looked really, really good (back when we all thought it was from the first film and they were showing off the prototype with the black molded parts), but once I found out it had all the gimmicks, the loose hands, the lame Robocop 3 parts and that ridiculous $600 price tag, I ripped it to shreds. I'd be a hypocrite if I get one. I'm also not a huge fan of the 1/4 scale and, from my experience, Enterbay's cheaply made collectibles.

But $280 shipped to my door, less than even the Hot Toys Robos? Seems silly to pass. I dunno. It's definitely a frivolous purchase and something I don't need, but it's all so tempting. I was looking back at my photoshops and saw this image I made years ago,

RobocopEnterbay.jpg

I could easily sell off the Burke head, damaged chest, gun arm and jet pack and ditch the foam box. Even if I got $80 bucks it'd be great. Then watching videos of the Auto-9 pop out and the head turn with the mechanical sounds doesn't help, either. I keep telling myself "you have all the Hot Toys Robocop figures and the NECA ones, you don't need this", then I see this mug and I wonder why I don't have it too.

robocop.jpg

Last edited:
Ebay. Looks like they do sell small stuff overseas but not the EB figures. It's for the best. I already have a packed first quarter of 2017 with NECA preorders and that cool HIYA toys Aliens APC plus a bunch of other stuff I'd like to buy for customs/kitbashes

that ridiculous $600 price tag, I ripped it to shreds.

Holy **** I actually forgot how much it was, I just remembered I passed on it because of the price. Good for less than 300 though....

The EB Robocop is pretty damn impressive. I own one and was thinking about getting a second at $284.

Just unboxed the EB BD T-800 I got for $222 shipped on amazon. What an AMAZING figure and it's very impressive in person.

Everything checked out from what I can tell. The amazon seller shipped the package very nicely also.

Received mine from eBay. Only regret shld have bought Amazon to avoid tax. Also - the figures do have minor imperfections if you look very very closely. They are not HT paint quality etc. however at this cost it would be stupid to be ****. In any case, I have stopped micro inspecting stuff long ago cause after so many figures all I can find is flaws lol. So have Learned to not go cuckoo trying to find Minor imperfections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ebay or amazon one? Looks like they sell outside the US on ebay.

And yeah, I always thought the Enterbay Robocop looked really, really good (back when we all thought it was from the first film and they were showing off the prototype with the black molded parts), but once I found out it had all the gimmicks, the loose hands, the lame Robocop 3 parts and that ridiculous $600 price tag, I ripped it to shreds. I'd be a hypocrite if I get one. I'm also not a huge fan of the 1/4 scale and, from my experience, Enterbay's cheaply made collectibles.

But $280 shipped to my door, less than even the Hot Toys Robos? Seems silly to pass. I dunno. It's definitely a frivolous purchase and something I don't need, but it's all so tempting. I was looking back at my photoshops and saw this image I made years ago,

View attachment 314363

I could easily sell off the Burke head, damaged chest, gun arm and jet pack and ditch the foam box. Even if I got $80 bucks it'd be great. Then watching videos of the Auto-9 pop out and the head turn with the mechanical sounds doesn't help, either. I keep telling myself "you have all the Hot Toys Robocop figures and the NECA ones, you don't need this", then I see this mug and I wonder why I don't have it too.

View attachment 314364

I know the feeling. I was never tempted by the Enterbay Robocop at $600 but i must say when they slashed the price to $360 i was seriously considering it until i decided to get the T1000 instead. Robocop is iconic to me but its not the Robocop i wanted i.e Peter Weller and i couldn't just have all those pieces like the jetpack, extra headsculpt and machine gun arm just go to waste sitting there so i decided against it.

Just received mine.
I'm pleased. Especially with the sculpt and materials used.

Mine had two semi- oxidized batteries though. So I've removed them and hope to find replacements tomorrow.

I do wish the base had that orange/red glow as a lightup feature.
It would have added more atmosphere in my opinion.

I have been trying hard to ignore this deal but it won't go away. I am really close to pulling the trigger on the t-800 and t-1000 from that amazon seller as a set of 2. Can anybody who bought from amazon please comment on whether all the packaging and contents look like the real stuff from enterbay? $450 for the pair new in box seems almost too good to be true....but the recent pics posted here look great so now I'm thinking it's time to check these out

The BD t800 is one of the best figures anyone can buy. Certainly one of the best sculpts out there at least. T1000 has a killer pair of sculpts too. These are cheap because 1) Enterbay made a ton of the BD T800 (I believe) and 2) no one bought the T1000 (until now) for whatever reason.

So....buy them. : ) It's all legit. I got my T1000 from the same seller and its a great, albeit barebones figure.

Back