ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah no kidding well hopefully someday HT does an 1/4 ledger Joker then. Cause NECA's jsut don't cut it for me with the plastic sculpted clothing....

I know what you mean, however, their head sculpt is really good for the price. I have the Hot Toys DX11 EX and I love that figure. I preordered the Sideshow PF but I STILL want the Enterbay figure. I'm just not going to pay $700 for it.

That same 3rd party seller, eForce City, is the seller on eBay too,for $299 and free shipping. They have the T-1000 for $313 as well. They must've bought a semi trailer full of them somewhere.

Nice. I can say that I have experience with them and it turned out well. I will say that I called them BEFORE I made my purchase because I was nervous with the transaction due to previous reviews. I did not have those same issues others had.

Calm down. What are you? Some Psycho?.... lol. ( Kidding, I just really wanted to say that.) That sucks. Sorry for your back luck with the figure. Hope you're able to recover some of your costs.

Sorry Im just frusterated... But if anyone wants to buy either one off me please PM me.

Just picked this up for $400 CAD shipped, can't wait to receive it. I watched T2 last night and got even more excited, such an iconic movie and figure!

Yup unpicked it up for $400 aud plus shipping. So great price form a legendary seller. I've already got the clean. Just the T-1000 to go. I do hope enterbay make a t-1 Arnold and the lapd t-1000 with extra motorcop accessories.

T
A
Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSCF7228.jpg
DSCF7230.jpg

Sorry, my English is not good.
 I'm Japanese.

:clap:clap:clap

that just brings it to a whole new level of realism.

meanwhile in statue forum people discuss how chrome turns terminators into cheap toys, while bad aluminium brush paint is beautiful.

Some statues really are breathtaking, but honestly I think high-end 1/4-scale figures can hold their own. Rubs a lot of statue guys the wrong way, of course.

Use oxy 10 as it will remove the stain. Google removing stains from 1/6 figures for plenty of tips.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thinking of getting this..I've seen on my local hobby shop and the jacket peeled off..does anyone have the same condition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back