ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got one today, and the screw that holds the strap on keeps falling out the hole is stripped I think. What kind of glue should I use to hold it in? And it came unglued from the bottom so I need to fix that too. Should I use wood glue, or plastic cement, or what is suggested? thanks guys.

And the arm doesn't hold the weight of the Grenade Launcher, if I point it straight out it just keeps falling back down. Is that normal?

I think the joints are quite weak on these things and with the weapons being die cast metal And really heavy it's just not a good combination

I just got one today, and the screw that holds the strap on keeps falling out the hole is stripped I think. What kind of glue should I use to hold it in? And it came unglued from the bottom so I need to fix that too. Should I use wood glue, or plastic cement, or what is suggested? thanks guys.

And the arm doesn't hold the weight of the Grenade Launcher, if I point it straight out it just keeps falling back down. Is that normal?

Loctite superglue.
Use a toothpick for the smaller parts.

Yu can screw the shoulder a little bit tighter but not too much, they tend to break.
Some loctite glue on the shoulder ratchet joint might do the trick too.
If yur not sure of What yur doing just leave it and find another pose.

Got one of these recently. Goes well with my lifesize T2 BD bust. IMG_9274.JPG

torso - work in progress

In my future work, I will make an adjustment to the skin texture and put fake bloodstains.

DSCF7224.jpgDSCF7227.jpgDSCF7282.jpgDSCF7287.jpg

This guy and the 1/4 T-1000 just went back up for preorder at BBTS for $349.99 a piece. New old stock at a discount or did EB do another run? Weird.

There is a whole slew of 1/6 scale EB figs up for preorder like their NBA guys and Bruce Lees, also.

Loctite superglue.
Use a toothpick for the smaller parts.

Yu can screw the shoulder a little bit tighter but not too much, they tend to break.
Some loctite glue on the shoulder ratchet joint might do the trick too.
If yur not sure of What yur doing just leave it and find another pose.

I wouldn't recommend locktite superglue for this. If the glue runs it'll stain the rest of the gun. Try 2 part clear epoxy instead it sticks even better then superglue and gives you time to clean it up if it runs unlike superglue.

Sure to be the first of.....not very many at all (because Enterbay pretty much dropped everything for 1:6 NBA last I checked)

I recommend the T-1000 aswell. Worth it for the fantastic Donut-head.

Happy I finally picked this up, first 1/4 enterbay

That's a really cool shot. Congrats on the pick-up. I've really been tempted to get this with the EB T-1000. $619 shipped for both on eBay is a damn fine deal.

Thanks so much guys....I already have the 1/4 Bruce lee ordered haha! After getting this figure I have to say it's a shame that enterbay is just doing nba now....adev I'm seriously considering the t-1000 or Rambo

I guess if you want a more diverse range go for Rambo but otherwise the T-1000 is the most logical companion figure to this. Or get both since....I think we've now mentioned in these few posts all the 1:4 scale figures that Enterbay made?

Out of the 4 high-end Terminator 1:4s I have it's this one and the T-1000 that I'd try my best to keep in the event of needing emergency money.

Haha yeah, I think we have mentioned all the 1/4 scale figures....I will get the t1000 eventually...post some pics if you can a-dev....there is still the clean t800 but he's too expensive

He's also just not as good. The headsculpt only looks good with the sunglasses on (and mine broke) and from low-frontal angles IMO.

Oh no way! That's too bad about the shades a-dev, I've looked for parted out clean versions on eBay but can't find any. I've been rewatcjing reviews of the t1000 and you're right....I need it haha
image.jpeg

Back