ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been watching this figure for quite awhile now. I own Hot Toys' 1/6 Tech Noir, DX-10, DX-13, and Police Shootout T-800s, as well as the 1/4 Endo. There's a seller on eBay who has been selling multiples of this figure for a while now, new, for $395 shipped. The eBay page states they have sold 20 and have more than 10 available. Feedback is an astronomical 4 million +, with 99.3% feedback.

Enterbay T 800 Terminator 2 Battle Damaged HD 1 4 Quarter Scale Figure HD 1013 | eBay

Do I pull the trigger on this? The price is very reasonable. I believe the MSRP was $399 back when it was available in stores? I am thinking I would like this to go alongside the Enterbay 1/4 Rambo III fig if I can find it reasonably, for some Arnie/Sly action. The glowing praise heaped on this guy is pushing me towards doing it. Just seems weird this eBay seller has so many in stock and has been selling them so long. Also, they seem to specialize in selling cel phone and other electronics accessories, not high-end collectible figures. I would imagine if it were a scam however, the seller would've been shut down by now.

Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated!

It is still available at enterbayusa.com for $395. I'd play it safe and buy direct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is still available at enterbayusa.com for $395. I'd play it safe and buy direct.

Also available at entertainment earth for the same price, plus it's already in the US.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tips, guys! Definitely would rather go through a reputable seller. I find it amazing he isn't sold-out everywhere yet.

Next question, I have the DX-13, which is one of my all-time favorites. I'm not really a 1/4 collector, just have the 1/4 endo. Do I really need this? Would those of you who own it say he is is considerably better than the DX-13?

IMO the Enterbay head sculpt is the best in the business when it comes to Arnold. And it's big. Bigger than your 1/4 Endo.
Go for it!!

06679f8d8e9666966ecfb7e09c8f79dd.jpg

IMO the Enterbay head sculpt is the best in the business when it comes to Arnold. And it's big. Bigger than your 1/4 Endo.
Go for it!!

06679f8d8e9666966ecfb7e09c8f79dd.jpg

Beautful!! So iconic. Man, it's quite tempting... It's one of those things where I'll probably regret it down the line if I don't get it. When it goes for $1k on eBay. :)

I had both but decided I only needed 1 Arnie figure in my collection. The dx13 is superb but I ended up selling him. This thing is one of the best figures iv ever seen at any scale. It really is that good. HT can never quite sculpt his hair right and you will see the difference if you go for this. The paint application on the face is incredible and the shear bulk and body proportions are much better on this altho the scale helps. Dont even think twice about it. If its a good price, click the brought it button.

Just snapped this up for £220 as its on sale on the Enterbay store.

The same price give or take a few quid of most 1/6 new hot toys, even cheaper in some cases.

Can't wait for it to arrive.

Just snapped this up for £220 as its on sale on the Enterbay store.

The same price give or take a few quid of most 1/6 new hot toys, even cheaper in some cases.

Can't wait for it to arrive.

Hmmm. On the Enterbay USA store it's still $395. Looked on the main Enterbay site and couldn't find him.

Can you provide a link?

Hmmm. On the Enterbay USA store it's still $395. Looked on the main Enterbay site and couldn't find him.

Can you provide a link?

You have to go to Enterbay.com directly which is in HK. They have a lot of figures on sale right now.

COLLECTION

Your order will be dispatch in 10 working days,

Free Shipping Worldwide

Extra Return Shipping Protection available

Service for Hong Kong, China & USA are temporary not available.

I guess they dont want orders from USA because they have an office in California that will ship from there.
USA orders please visit ENTERBAY USA

The Enterbay USA site doesn't have the sale. All I can say is give it a shot.

You have to go to Enterbay.com directly which is in HK. They have a lot of figures on sale right now.

COLLECTION

Your order will be dispatch in 10 working days,

Free Shipping Worldwide

Extra Return Shipping Protection available

Service for Hong Kong, China & USA are temporary not available.

I guess they dont want orders from USA because they have an office in California that will ship from there.
USA orders please visit ENTERBAY USA

The Enterbay USA site doesn't have the sale. All I can say is give it a shot.

Thanks for that info. I checked out the site and created an account. I went all the way through the checkout process with PayPal until I got to the Pay Now button. I'm tempted to try it, but they do explicitly say no shipping to USA. Would they just cancel my order then? Don't want to go through a big hassle if there's a problem.

Yeah, I see it on the International site for $330 US. That's comparable to a Hot Toy 'die-cast' MMS Iron Man or War Machine 1:6 scale. As a bonus it is free shipping. Not sure I need to have it when I have DX-13, and aren't likely to start on Quarter Scales due to the size (despite the temptation of the detail and quality of the IM Mk43).. If I'm going to get another Terminator Arnie, the one I'd likely go for if I could get it, would be Tech Noir (or a 2.0 if one ever comes out)

Last edited:
Hmm, is it just mine, or does the head's up/down movement feel restricted?

He can move side to side just fine. But when you try to move the head up/down it just reverts back to the default upright position.

Also this and T1000 is selling for $330 shipped on ebay from this seller... looks like he wants to get rid of his huge stock:

Enterbay T 800 Terminator 2 Battle Damaged HD 1 4 Quarter Scale Figure HD 1013 | eBay

Enterbay USA has them knocked down to $330 also as a Xmas special. Shipping not included.

X'mas Special (HD-1013) Terminator 2 T-800 Battle Damaged Edition – ENTERBAY USA

Has anyone recently purchased one? I was thinking of picking this up but these "second batch" stories are kinda scaring me a bit for a figure of this price.

Has anyone recently purchased one? I was thinking of picking this up but these "second batch" stories are kinda scaring me a bit for a figure of this price.

I bought mine about half a year ago and there is some differences when i compare my figure to older batches.
Damaged knee was badly painted, there was small dark line/stain on the nose, minigun and its ammo belt was missing some paint weathering, luckily i managed to fix those flaws.

Back