ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 scale is truth.

EF0AA4BE-20F6-46A8-AD29-8D81F0B42B7E_zps336o2kyx.jpg

Nice. While you're at it, can you pan rightwards? #predator

Ie17FZ6.gif

Is that beast poseable? And does it come with a biomask? Looks violently good.

Fantastic shots.

There aren't many figures where even after 2 or 3 years of ownership I still go into the thread saving pictures. This is one. In fact it might be the only.
definitely. This and enterbay batman are mine.

hi,

does anyone know what kind of screws are used for holding the strap for the grenade launcher?
One of the screws broke of. And i am looking for a a way to fix it.
If any of you have an alterative idea, please shoot...or where i could buy a loose launcher? ;)
thnx!

hi,

does anyone know what kind of screws are used for holding the strap for the grenade launcher?
One of the screws broke of. And i am looking for a a way to fix it.
If any of you have an alterative idea, please shoot...or where i could buy a loose launcher? ;)
thnx!

Pics?

Does anyone have this plus the sideshow battle damaged premium format? Would love to see aide by side comparison :)

I've watched countless videos of these (haven't seen one up close) and I still can't believe the amount of detail of the sculpt. I truly believe this is the best Arnie likeness I've ever seen, be it a statue or figure.

I've watched countless videos of these (haven't seen one up close) and I still can't believe the amount of detail of the sculpt. I truly believe this is the best Arnie likeness I've ever seen, be it a statue or figure.

It is best imo. It's not only the details, likeness, paint, etc. The expression on his face is unreal too.

My favourite national online company finally has some more in stock. Why do I think my mrs would kill me if I bought it, as I recently bought DX-13 and we are supposed to be building another house next year... :lecture

If you can afford to build another house, one more figure could not hurt that much ^^

Oh sure, I can flip the cash for it now, no probs, but it'll be another set-back towards getting the deposit sorted. Where do you draw the impulses line?.. I thought this one was gone for good when they previously sold out, so it's just a bit of a suprise to see it..

I keep telling myself that unless Dutch 2.0 or Tech Noir 2.0 miraculously come out, that old man Genysis Arnie will do.. :thud:

Back