ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe. Or they've just found a niche that seems to work for them with the NBA stuff and they've decided to make that pretty much exclusively. I could be wrong, I don't pay attention if it's not movie figures.

Saw these 2 photos posted on Facebook. I love how the figures were given more weathering effect, but I wish the cables/springs on the Endoskeleton were placed behind the collarbone pistons after having its positions fixed.

16104_10205130588850889_8660257148227807681_n.jpg

10639524_10205130589410903_8811160819563787948_n.jpg

hi mate can you check how far up the right arm goes up as mine doesn't stay horizontal straight as it just drops down to the waist is this with all the figures or do I have a loose arm? anyone else noticed this?

thx

Hey fellow collector,

Yes right arm didn't stay in place. I can get it to stay if I place it properly. Endo arm on the other hand is much stiffer.

Hope this helps :)

VenusV

Saw these 2 photos posted on Facebook. I love how the figures were given more weathering effect, but I wish the cables/springs on the Endoskeleton were placed behind the collarbone pistons after having its positions fixed.

16104_10205130588850889_8660257148227807681_n.jpg

10639524_10205130589410903_8811160819563787948_n.jpg

These are amazing. Who did these? Would like to see other pics if they have any. Wish I could do this to mine!

Hey fellow collector,

Yes right arm didn't stay in place. I can get it to stay if I place it properly. Endo arm on the other hand is much stiffer.

Hope this helps :)

VenusV

mine is from the new batch and has joint problems as it has difficulty holding the grenade launcher straight in front or straight over the right shoulder just drops down do you think it's worth sending it back as really frustrated as I like it a lot but the right shoulder is a big problem. I don't know if it is a common problem with this figure and I don't know if all the figures have this issue.

Nah it's common. Perhaps consider displaying him holding the steel rod instead. For movie accuracy with the grenade launcher he'd need to be lying down anyway.

Nah it's common. Perhaps consider displaying him holding the steel rod instead. For movie accuracy with the grenade launcher he'd need to be lying down anyway.

that's a relief I was very worried and didn't want to send the item back.is there a fix to this

Really just need to fill up and secure the endo leg in place, however I feel it should be further forward for that screen accurate prop look (opinions please!)
Drilled the centre of the forearm too (didn't like the solid metal) and I'm thinking of using some pop rivets for bent/damaged piston parts
Also managed to snag myself a Clean T-800 on eBay so it'll sit nicely beside this guy and my 1/4 Endo by hot toys!
u2u4yhad.jpg
ta3ypysa.jpg
ba7ytysu.jpg
tyra9eve.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job man! I think it's looking awesome!!

My only advice is to make the flesh irregular around the knee once you fill in the leg, probably something you were already planning to do :). Also, the pants seem a little loose/baggy around the damaged knee, but I'm sure that's nothing a little futzing cant fix. Again, great job and cant wait to see the final result!

Guys, I never own a Enterbay figure before. Mostly a Hot Toys and Dam Toys collector. This figure has me buzzing but I've also read a lot of issues about it. For the guys that have this figure, is it a must have? I find a site where I can get this figure for under $300 US/free shipping. Thinking about pulling the trigger. The one thing concern me the most is the loose joints that I've been reading. Have any of you guys encounter this problem? Or other issues? Thanks!

Guys, I never own a Enterbay figure before. Mostly a Hot Toys and Dam Toys collector. This figure has me buzzing but I've also read a lot of issues about it. For the guys that have this figure, is it a must have? I find a site where I can get this figure for under $300 US/free shipping. Thinking about pulling the trigger. The one thing concern me the most is the loose joints that I've been reading. Have any of you guys encounter this problem? Or other issues? Thanks!
For under $300 that's a steal! I paid almost $500 for mine and I love it.

For under $300 that's a steal! I paid almost $500 for mine and I love it.

Cool! So, can the battle damaged left forearm be change to a normal version? I noticed they include a normal version forearm as part of the accessories.

Wow. I never check up on this thread anymore as I'm saving up my cash for Robocop (clean and battle-damaged), BBTS's Batmobile they still have lying around and possibly the MMS236. Having said that, I just bought the Enterbay Terminator a few minutes ago. AHHH! What have I done!?!?! :panic:

So, thank you for that link Lawrence! . . . I think :lol

Wow. I never check up on this thread anymore as I'm saving up my cash for Robocop (clean and battle-damaged), BBTS's Batmobile they still have lying around and possibly the MMS236. Having said that, I just bought the Enterbay Terminator a few minutes ago. AHHH! What have I done!?!?! :panic:

So, thank you for that link Lawrence! . . . I think :lol
I put it in my cart, but they weren't shipping internationally to where I am :slap If it works out being a good buy for you, then happy to help
biggrin.gif

I got the chance to see this in the flesh a couple of weeks ago. It really is an awesome figure and totally better in hand. Il have to get this soon.

Back