ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone please let me know how I can take out the batteries? I was not able to find any helpful guidance on the internet.
Do I have to take off the entire head or is there just a faceplate I need to remove?
Frankly speaking, I really can't tell when looking at the figure or the documents provided by Enterbay. In the latter mentioned documents it looks like that one only needs to remove the faceplate (if there is such a thing). As I said, I really can't tell.

Thanks in advance!

Yep, you have to take off the head to find the battery compartment.

Some new pictures of my BD M-79 beside my second original/clean M-79
my3uqequ.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^Nice work!! You've inspired me to give it a go and BD my M79 :) Did you use a dremel to cause the damage or what would you recommend using?

^Nice work!! You've inspired me to give it a go and BD my M79 :) Did you use a dremel to cause the damage or what would you recommend using?

Thanks mate! I just used a couple of blade to chip the wood off!

Removed the majority of the blood from the endo arm to make it more screen accurate and I began damaging it more but discovered the die cast is rather brittle, I was hoping the metal would bend but instead just breaks instead. apart
egy4ezah.jpg

a5uqy3uq.jpg

The pistons do have a flared out effect however and the face plate has been shortened, gonna try and bend the main stem of the arm slightly, cut it down in size and possibly drill a hole so it's open on the inside and run some additional cables through?
6etyge8u.jpg

Also thinking of modding the leg with a NECA endoskeleton leg so it has a single joint like the DX13 and it means I can make the BD flesh more screen accurate around the endo knee! But it's alot of work and I'm a noob :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool! Thanks for the advice on how to damage the M79 :)

I took the opposite approach and added MORE blood to the endo arm.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I like your idea of using the NECA leg to make a single joint! I was thinking of incorporating parts from my 1/4 NECA endo too, but settled on just improving upon Enterbay's poor excuse for "battle damage." For the leg, I took a soldering iron and melted/burned the plastic to make the flesh irregular and really nasty. Then I painted it to make it look even nastier :lol
image.jpg

Overall, I'm really pleased with the way the battle damaged parts look now compared to how Enterbay did it. It looks a lot more natural and real/lifelike than the stock battle damaged look.

I wouldn't have done the blood on the endo-arm myself but I like what you did with the knee, definite improvement. EB did such an amateur job in certain areas, the knee being the standout.

^Thanks! Yeah, the blood on the endo arm isn't movie accurate, but I've got an extra so I can switch things up if I get tired of the bloody look :)

And yeah, the battle damage Enterbay did on the knee was absolutely piss poor. It literally looked like someone bit little chunks out of the flesh. You could tell they spent absolutely NO time or effort to make it look real, which is inexcusable considering the price point of this piece.

Seeing so many awesome pictures. I just wish October would come faster so I can pick this bad boy up.

What's a fair price to pay for one of these on the secondary market? Seriously thinking about picking one up.

Ah you had them boxed up. Yeah it's nice to be able to finally display stuff that's been locked away.

Just love that EB BD T-800 sculpt. Look at that hair and the general head shape. That's how it should be. *looking at you Hot Toys*

As painful as it was, I wanted to wait until I could display them to their full potential, glad the wait is over. :)

As you say, HT need to take note!

20140820_152219_zpshrsgxr6_edit_1408544671362_zpsayea8yuy.jpg

Last edited:
Ah you had them boxed up. Yeah it's nice to be able to finally display stuff that's been locked away.

Just love that EB BD T-800 sculpt. Look at that hair and the general head shape. That's how it should be. *looking at you Hot Toys*

Yah. I can't stop looking at this piece, it's terrifyingly real looking. Am I ok to think this is the best T-2 T-800 representation ever made, A-Dev? While I'm in no way as big of a terminator fan as you are (P. Comes to mind) is love to hear (read) your opinion. Yes, the DX13 has more going for it in every other respect, but I believe I can live without it. This? This is definitive.

What do you think? If you could only keep ONE T-2 figure, what would you do?

Back