ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the clean t800 ex
m_G0JWcfjF4REjgCvjl-0Ew.jpg

Geeez , i was seriously thinking about selling some Batman figures to get this guy . After seeing that i could get a weak batch with sheeeeety paint apps . I may hold off . :dunno

Geeez , i was seriously thinking about selling some Batman figures to get this guy . After seeing that i could get a weak batch with sheeeeety paint apps . I may hold off . :dunno

Well at least the sheety Paint apps are only on the body of the figure and not the most important thing the head sculpt. However, even that is still painted different as the skin has more of a tan than the old batch. Nevertheless, I am more concerned that people say the arms can't hold the grenade launcher out straight without falling down . :(

See now I am questioning the intelligence at Enterbay. Or better yet I am wondering how Enterbay regard us.

I am pretty blown away by the feet being the exclusive, then there was the MIB fiasco, then the ghetto Batman belt, then the deliberately deceptive Robocop 3 thing and now the massively different T2's.

It's all sounding very unprofessional and makes me think that some dude with some money thinking he could take a stab at the toy biz and just be cavalier about everything.

wow it really is plagued with problems huh? I think i'll stay away , in hopes of Hot Toys releasing one .

According to board members on here yes it is.

See now I am questioning the intelligence at Enterbay. Or better yet I am wondering how Enterbay regard us.

I am pretty blown away by the feet being the exclusive, then there was the MIB fiasco, then the ghetto Batman belt, then the deliberately deceptive Robocop 3 thing and now the massively different T2's.

It's all sounding very unprofessional and makes me think that some dude with some money thinking he could take a stab at the toy biz and just be cavalier about everything.

Yeah they seem to be getting worse. :thud:

I have the batch that came with a lot of problems, but if someone asks me if i want to trade him for another 1/4 figure or PF statue i would say a big NO! Thats how awesome this figure is! :)

I got mine recently from BBTS. Looks fine to me. Granted, if you're going to look at it from less than a foot away, maybe you should try to find one from an earlier batch. There does seem to be a difference, but it doesn't bother me.

It is an amazing figure. I have it displayed near many sideshow statues (Optimus prime maquette, grievous pf, hellboy pf, robocop bust) and this definitely holds it's own. I would not hesitate to get it (it looks great). I sold my Dutch pf because of this. Didn't need it any more. :)

Yeah,Enterbay back in day had some strange exclusives for their figures but lately,they have been on point.As for the black box version,yeah I think the feet were for if someone wanted to pose him in his birthday suit like in the beginning of the film and the other piece was Sarah Connors Custom Detonics which was the same as the T800's except instead of being two-tone it was all nickel plated color.Thinking about it now the handgun was really well made better than the Colt T800 comes equipped with.I regret selling that figure.!_!

Put out my first batch figure and it does support the m79.
Not as tight as you wish for but it works.
I doubt it could stay on forever tho.
View attachment 93133

So the arms are obviously tighter on the older batch and this is because they changed the design of the shoulder joint on the figure right? Otherwise couldn't u just tighten up the screws at the shoulder joint to solve this problem?

The jacket is also another reason why it cant sometimes stays up, its tight.
The bd bodies looks to be the same save for that leg battle damages.
So i dont think theres a big différences in batch bodies actually.
They did changed the shoulder between realeases.
As for tightening the screws ill see if it helps with the bd body i have.
Thing is that the clean t800 gets damaged when you tighten the screws.
Well see

The jacket is also another reason why it cant sometimes stays up, its tight.
The bd bodies looks to be the same save for that leg battle damages.
So i dont think theres a big différences in batch bodies actually.
They did changed the shoulder between realeases.

How are they different to the old batches since u just said the old bodies look the same? :huh

As for tightening the screws ill see if it helps with the bd body i have.
Thing is that the clean t800 gets damaged when you tighten the screws.
Well see

Yeah but isn't the design different for this figure? Or do they still use those tiny screws?

Sorry late night typing.
I meant they did change the shoulders plastic screw holes between the clean and bd release.
The problem was not the Tiny screw it self but that it fit into a plastic thingie onto the shoulder, wich was too thin.
Its still the same design but the shoulder has a bigger plastic thingie, probably sturdier.
Tightening would probably help, but as you can see it can hold the pose pretty well.
But even with that bigger plastic part in the long run im afraid tightening the screws might damage it.
The whole shoulder articulation should have had metal in it, the arms are too heavy for just a plastic connection.
I prefer to be safe than sorry, even if i know know how to fix those shoulders.

Last edited:
I have a great fix for the loose arms, guys. It worked for me anyway! I removed the screw holding the arm in place and applied a ball of putty/tack to the ridged connector inside. Push the arm into place again, tighten the screw and the arm becomes stiff yet movable and can be posed freely without fear of the arm dropping. Works like a dream. We shouldn't have to do this though, that's the kicker. But it works.

Back