ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all. I got my BD T-800 last week after pre-ordering him a few months ago (from what I assume was a new batch from Enterbay) with a respected Ebay seller from Hong Kong. I was impressed at first - how can you not be when you first get this guy out of the box? However a few things grabbed my attention straight away. There was a small speck of paint missing from Arnold's nose, the 'gripping' hand did not fit onto the peg properly (very loose) and both arms were incredibly loose. These issues really began to bug me so I decided to buy another full figure a few days ago from a UK seller on Ebay who, I guess, was selling his old 'original batch' figure.

Guys, there is an incredible difference in quality between the 'batches' of this guy. I now have two, side by side (I'm selling my 'newer' one) and the differences are phenomenal. I will be posting comparison pictures tonight after I get home from work. I think Enterbay have really dropped their standards on this figure the longer it has been in demand.

The weathering on the original batch figure is head and shoulders above what they're doing now. The pants are brutalised, ripped, 'dusty' looking and really have a real sense of accuracy. The pants on the newer batch figure, in comparison, have barely any damage at all. They're grimy and have some holes here and there, but there's just a huge difference I think in time spent on making them look worn. Same with the boots and the paintwork (the blood work on the chest and knee is beautiful, but on the newer batch figure it's splodged on and 'rushed'). You'll see what I mean later when I post some photographs, but for now I just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this?

Also, the arm ball joints on my original batch figure are also loose. It's hard to position him holding the launcher. The weight of it brings his arm down. I think this is another example of Enterbay's lazy practices. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Interesting, cant wait to see you comparaison pics.
I would have returned at least the hs with the paint defect of the second batch.
Where does the arms are loose on the second batch body and where on the first batch?
Maybe some little glue applied at the right places can help make the joints less loose (put glue and keep the joint moving, dont let it dry without moving)
If its the shoulder body connection, the thing that goes click click click, its "normal".
If you want to put the arms up dont use that joint but the shoulder itself.
The joint that allow the arms to go back and forth, make them go up and down.

Last edited:
Hi Smiley. Congratulations and commiserations. I'm happy for you that you now have this figure, but I'm sorry that you had to get 2 to find a perfect one. I can't tell about the body, perhaps it was an unfortunate faulty body with the one you got from Ebay, but the tailoring and BD Detail on it is interesting indeed. Looking back to the very first batch, on mine which is the second batch, and yours which is from the 3rd or maybe 4th batch, you may be right about EB becoming lazy, perhaps as batches go by, thinking they could get away with it.

If I remember right, the first batch from December 2012 had the best BD detailing, particularly the burns/scorches on the jacket. Jackets from the first batch are most realistic. Mine, from the second batch which I got around April of 2013, had cuts that could have been done with pinking shears instead of actual burns. I had to burn it with matches instead to make it look better.

I think this scenario is comparable to getting some sloppy paintjobs from statues that have the farthest edition numbers.

Apologies for not posting the pictures last night guys. I spent a few hours after work trying to fix the arms and pretty much tried to create the perfect figure, which I think I have succeeded in. Just a shame I had to mess around with it at all. I fixed the arms quite easily. I unscrewed the screws holding them into the socket and applied a little bit of blu tack/putty to the connection. Works like a dream. The arms are now stiff but movable and they retain their position nicely. I'll post those pics up tonight for sure.

Wow. Thanks for posting those. So that other guy recently may well have been right to complain.

Glad I got it early.

Yeah I totally agree that Panzer was on to something there. The neck really made me think he might've gotten a lesser paint app.

Now I look at those comparason pics above it seems pretty clear that later batches don't have as much work put in.

This along with the Robocop that suddenly became Robocop 3 doesn't do Enterbay any favours.

Later batches having lesser quality yet you pay the same? That ain't cool at all.

Well sadly this is the confirmation that i was right. Its sad, i made an extra effort to buy this expensive figure just because it looked awesome and it meant something to me and then enterbay does this to their costumers. Shame on you Enterbay, instead os perfecting what you allready did well you just go and rush things so that you can profit more even knowing you are selling a low quality product.

In my first post i did a mistake comparing my hs with the prototype from enterbay, but even when i compare my hs with the ones posted here it doesn´t look so good like yours.

At the moment i don´t want nothing more from Enterbay...

It does suck dude but it's still a great figure that you have. On the plus side I think he would be pretty easy to make him more like the earlier batch in the hands of a customizer. It's just paint and some extra wear on the clothes. Worth a gander at least.

^Hahahaaa that is kinda ironic isn't it?

Is it just me, or did anyone else actually think the battle damage on the "early release" figure looked almost over done? Smiley Inc wasn't kidding when he said the clothes were ripped to shreds. It definitely took EB more time to cause all that weathering, but it looked a little too F'd up for my taste...

I'd rather have not enough damage and, like Eamon pointed out, have the option of adding more. That's a better alternative than having an overly weathered figure that you can't reverse or do anything about. But that's just my opinion.

I agree the body's paint apps were MUCH better looking on the early release. The blood and flesh on mine (newest batch) looks like any moron could have painted it. I'm just glad Smiley Inc didn't point out any huge discrepancies between the quality of the head sculpts, which is the most important aspect of the figure.

So it's only the body parts that have less paint than the first batch?

From the thousands of pics i have been comparing, in my opinion the hs that have two red stripes (blood on his forehead) between the eyebrowns have more realistic skin color an better damage effect:
pic002.jpg

For example my hs doesn´t have the blood effect between the eyes (not saying that is important), is too brown and he almost doesn´t any skin texture compared to the first batch of T-800 BD.

This is mine:
pic001.jpg

From the thousands of pics i have been comparing, in my opinion the hs that have two red stripes (blood on his forehead) between the eyebrowns have more realistic skin color an better damage effect:
View attachment 90439

For example my hs doesn´t have the blood effect between the eyes (not saying that is important), is too brown and he almost doesn´t any skin texture compared to the first batch of T-800 BD.

This is mine:
View attachment 90440

Hmm doesn't sound. Where did you get yours from?

Hmm doesn't sound. Where did you get yours from?

I bought at the end of 2013 from BBTS. But the problem is clearlly from Enterbay side... :mad: But the truth is that even with this problems i still like the figure, i´m just a little bit disappointed.

I bought at the end of 2013 from BBTS. But the problem is clearlly from Enterbay side... :mad: But the truth is that even with this problems i still like the figure, i´m just a little bit disappointed.

Oh I don't doubt that it is but u think its the same for every latest batch? Do you have the other latest batch problems on the body etc to?

Back