ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flash pictures always suck.
Mass production are always different from prototype.
Clothes stains on figures, especially rubber parts, is a common problem.
Your bd t800 looks fine.

What's wrong with the neck? BTW, the first rule of collecting is that the end result never ends up looking like the professionally painted prototype. The second rule of collecting is that if you suffer from an undiagnosed OCD problem, you will end up being very frustrated.

I took that pic from another popular forum and everyone is telling him to send an email to enterbay to see if they can fix that. A figure of this price can´t have problems like these, you can be a collector for about 5 years or only collecting figures for about 2 weeks but the neck on the left shouldn´t look like that. It´s too white and doesn´t have the detail around the injuries on the neck.

Just to end this figure is great and looking at all terminator figures in the market i would buy this one again, but i will remenber the way i received this one:

-the left foot came totally out of place making the figure impossible to stand (i fixed that)
-when you put the figure in the base the corners lift up
-one of the wires in the damaged arms came bouncing in the box
-the button on his head doesn´t work very well, sometimes i press and it doesn´t light up the eye other times i just turn the head and it lights up :rotfl

Once again with that said at the moment for me this is the best terminator figure out there, but with that price range these figures from enterbay should have a better quality control.

For anyone wondering if the clean HS fits on the BD body, it does :) Here's a pic of my semi-damaged T800, made using a BD body and clean HS I got off ebay. He's not movie accurate, but neither is my BD T800 (both arms intact). I just love my BD and clean versions so much, I decided to combine them :lol I also wanted to finally be able to use the gatling gun and endo arm, which were too awesome to just leave sitting in the box.

Don't get me wrong, I like my figures when they're movie-accurate, but I also just like them when they look badass too.

2.jpg7.jpg

You can never have too many Arnie's IMO. But I think I may just have to pick up the EB T1000 now to balance things out. :wink1:

Should have mine next week, just waiting for customs to charge me so he can be released to the depot. Cant wait to display him with my T-1000

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Since i only have the BD version and i wanted to use the M134 Mini Gun i did a custom sleeve for the figure. With a similar piece of cloth, some holes and sandpaper i achieved this. This was made in a very short time, when i get a little piece of black leather i will try and do another one:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice and creative mod, Panzer! Had to look really hard to see the seam!

I was thinking about doing something similar. I was going to buy 2 of the battle damaged coats, and use the intact sleeve to replace the ripped sleave on the other jacket. I ended up just buying a clean jacket instead, which was EXPENSIVE.... But I like your creative and more importantly, cost-friendly alternative! Nice job!!

Really well done Panzer!
Just paid for my clean jacket and gun yes! (might sell the gun, let me know if you're interested)
got an extra M79 (and body just in case) from ebay and will soon get a an extra bandolier.
Gonna finally have my semi bd (even if its not accurate i prefer it to the damaged arm).
Dunno if im going to customize the clean jacket... Who did it already?... I think V raptor... not sure

Really well done Panzer!
Just paid for my clean jacket and gun yes! (might sell the gun, let me know if you're interested)
got an extra M79 (and body just in case) from ebay and will soon get a an extra bandolier.
Gonna finally have my semi bd (even if its not accurate i prefer it to the damaged arm).
Dunno if im going to customize the clean jacket... Who did it already?... I think V raptor... not sure

Congrats on getting a clean jacket, Olbertfrog! I'm like you, I prefer two intact arms over movie accuracy too. I'm working on creating a semi-battle damaged T800 too. Mine is currently made from a BD body and clean/semi BD head. He's using the endo arm from my clean T800 and the BD clothes from my BD T800 (he's currently wearing a clean jacket and pants from ebay). Kinda confusing, I know :lol I posted a pic of them earlier which is less confusing than my description.

I may be interested in your extra gun btw. But would you be willing to ship to US? If so, send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks my friend.
I saw your project a few pages ago.
I saw that semi bd head on ebay if im correct, was it a recast or a modified cleand HS?
It looked quite nice congrats on your buy.
No problem to ship in the US, i do it it all the time.
One i get my stuff i'll let you know what i do with the gun :)

^Yup, that was the one off ebay :) It wasn't a recast, just a customized clean head. The added battle damage actually looks pretty decent, but I will likely add more damage when I find the time.

What parts will you be using for your semi-BD project (body, HS, customizations etc)? Please post pics when he's done as I'd really like to see how he turns out! And yeah, def keep me posted about the gun! Thx mate!

cool.
I'm going for the post swat/beginning of the steel mill.
So basically the BD T800 with clean jacket and left arm, M79 and gun in hands and empty bandolier.
I might get some custom M79 shells from taobao they look better than the EB ones
shell.jpg

Oh nice, those shells do look way better than the EB grenades. That set up should look very epic, indeed :)

I would like another clean jacket for my semi-BD, since the look I'm kind of going for is the skynet scene. I may try getting another clean jacket, or I may try to swap a clean sleeve from a BD jacket to make things cheaper. If that works, I will probably do the same for the pants.

Thank you "olbertfrog" and "SaigonExpress69" for your words. :wink1:

Today i finally put the M134 Mini Gun on this bad boy with the custom sleeve i made:

image.jpg

image.jpg

:wave

Mine just come today and WOW am i glad i sold ny dx13 for this guy. Dx13 blew me away but there js so much more detail and presence with this, cannot wait get him displayed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back