ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up on AlterEgo. Just put in an order, BBTS was taking way too long.

Did you see my post this morning?

EDIT:
CornerStoneComics is sold out of T800BD now as I type....
So AlterEgo is the only one left.... Sorry guys... He was there this morning @ CornerStoneComics.
Oh well.

****, I've been waiting for CSC to get their T-800 Battle Damage stock in for months, and they sold out quick! Guess I gotta wait for that BBTS pre-order to come through :(

Popculturezone still has it in stock for $380. Cancelled my BBTS order. Mine just shipped this morning from popculturezone.

This and DX-13 is scheduled to arrive Christmas eve. Holy moly! Which one do I open first?

Thanks Vangeta!

Ordered, came out to $426.00 after shipping, but still less than AE, BBTS, and CSC.

Guys I might have extras check out my site he is coming in today or tomorrow! Tonight I will update with full price added in. I'm canada so any canadians can save on customs!!!

So odd, but I checked last night at 10pm on csc and it was listed as preorder. I'm happy with bbts, easy to deal with exchanges

Are the batteries removable? If so, where is the battery compartment located?

And the EB joker had issues with paint rubbing of the headsculpt...Any such issues here??

Happy to see that those who have been waiting for this to go full Stateside are finally getting theirs! It's one of the greatest figures ever made, and it's good that it must be EB's only product thus far with the least number of QC issues! Mine came perfect!

I got one of these a couple of days ago but today I got offered another one at a good price. Thinking about getting it. Should I?

Back