ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were shipped with parts missing (mine was missing the shoulder strap for the ammo bag), one guy complained about eyes not being fully painted. The usual one leg longer than the other problem I think.

Also I have heard that the light in the endo eye sometimes turns on and off by itself.

BTW a-dev, where did you order yours from?

Yeah it is, Enterbay just released the last batch this month.

Thanks guys.

Old pics of mine.

Jeez Louise that's a phenomenal shot :clap

Is it a coincidence that since the day I bought this item I've bought maybe 2 more figures total? I honestly believe I've somewhat quit collecting figures because of this piece. And yes that's a huge compliment to EB.

What more do I need?

Jeez Louise that's a phenomenal shot :clap

Is it a coincidence that since the day I bought this item I've bought maybe 2 more figures total? I honestly believe I've somewhat quit collecting figures because of this piece. And yes that's a huge compliment to EB.

What more do I need?

Thanks, those were good shots if I do say so myself. I'm sure I was going for the ''I know now why you cry'' closeup in that particular shot.

Yeah I don't see you posting very much anymore, I figured you had probably scaled back.

Holy crap A-dev, those pics are AMAZING! :eek: :horror :thud:

Glad you liked them thanks :hi5:

WOW A-Dev!!Those are some AWESOME PICS right there bro!Can i ask you,the figure is it from the 1st batch?I have the clean version and it doesn't have that space in the front where the head/neck meet but i think the reason that the BD has it so it won't damage the paint app on the neck.The clean one has a tight fit but because of that,you have to always worry about rubbing and in the long run the wearing down of the rubber skin from posing.Is it really that noticeable A-Dev?^_^

zzIMG_1195.jpg

If I didn't know better I'd say that this is a photo of Arnie while being made up for the movie.

Great shots, A-dev! This is one of the rare figures that can still wow you in photos online while you actually have the figure on your shelf :clap

Nah only from the side or directly underneath. The underside of the chin doesn't quite connect with the neck. And just seeing the line across the neck there....I don't think it belongs at this scale. Doesn't ruin the figure though. Its just a minor pity.

Thanks for the pics. I see what you mean now. You're right, that just shouldn't exist at 1/4 scale, but it doesn't look too bad and won't be noticeable from normal viewing angles.

WOW A-Dev!!Those are some AWESOME PICS right there bro!Can i ask you,the figure is it from the 1st batch?I have the clean version and it doesn't have that space in the front where the head/neck meet but i think the reason that the BD has it so it won't damage the paint app on the neck.The clean one has a tight fit but because of that,you have to always worry about rubbing and in the long run the wearing down of the rubber skin from posing.Is it really that noticeable A-Dev?^_^

Thanks CeeemOr. Yeah I think mine would have been one of the first run. I wasn't the first to get it but I did have it quite early. You make a good point about the gap, I hadn't considered that. Although the neck on the BD figure feels tougher than that of the clean figure. I don't think it would be quite as easy to cause paint rubs.

The gap is only as noticeable as you see in my pic really. If you can live with that there's nothing to worry about.

I wouldn't say I "fixed" it but I think it looks a lot better. Unfortunately, I can't quite capture it with my stupid iphone camera. It looks a lot better in person.

photo9_zps56ef0c10.jpg

Still doesn't look right, don't get me wrong this is a very nice looking figure but I can't get passed the shoulder's being too low. I can't believe that bothers me now as I never noticed it before nightsurf said it.

Enterbay can never seem to get the proportions right, my Jokers legs are too long and apparently according to most people the head is undersized. I think their Bruce Lee had fist that were too big for that scale. :dunno

tanaqytu.jpg

ENTERBAY MADE MY DAY !!!!

Just saw it on Instagram

Sorry il it was already posted. Too much excited :)

Back