ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty lucky that my T800 came in perfect condition then...
btw, seem like the later batch has more blood on the "metal part" of the head no?

I also found that my machine gun didn´t came with the little metal plaque.

I don´t know if this is a change from the first batches.

I saw a lot of great pictures in this Thread with his red eye lighten up.
I find it rather difficult to make a decent shot directly from the front with the LED on. It then looks more white then red. I just get satisfiying pictures from a certain angle. Do you guys have suggestions, tricks or hints ? Cheers !

UHMA5Fq.jpg

JochQ6v.jpg

What metal?

hnk1.jpg

That plaque is not in my gun.

And i also found that i only have one of this buttons on that part of the jacket when it supposed to be two of them attached to that right part of the jacket:

wruu.jpg

Last edited:
I don't own this yet but this probably the best head sculpt I've ever seen for a mass market toy. I think the HT Reeve comes in at a very close second.

:lecture

I think it is, I have yet to see any particular problem with it. Sometimes I see things after a certain amount of time but I've still got nothing.

:lecture

I think it is, I have yet to see any particular problem with it. Sometimes I see things after a certain amount of time but I've still got nothing.

If I recall you said the low shoulders bother u now. Since you have both the clean version and this one, can u swap their heads? Are they on the same body? I watched an Entebay review of this and the guy said the body was not as beefy as the clean version.

If I recall you said the low shoulders bother u now. Since you have both the clean version and this one, can u swap their heads? Are they on the same body? I watched an Entebay review of this and the guy said the body was not as beefy as the clean version.

My previous post that you quoted was only in reference to the headsculpt but yeah the shoulders do bug me a little now. Body swapping isn't an option at all given the BD version's neck, chest and knee wounds. In any case the shoulders on the clean version pretty much look the same.

What I haven't tried is adding some padding underneath the jacket. Maybe that would be enough to make the shoulder slope look less exaggerated.

My previous post that you quoted was only in reference to the headsculpt but yeah the shoulders do bug me a little now. Body swapping isn't an option at all given the BD version's neck, chest and knee wounds.

No I just meant is it possible to just swap heads not for accuracy but just for fun? :huh

In any case the shoulders on the clean version pretty much look the same.

Yeah that's what I thought, yet the clean version looks quite in proportion, so just wondering if they had different bodies since you said the heads are the same size.:dunno

What I haven't tried is adding some padding underneath the jacket. Maybe that would be enough to make the shoulder slope look less exaggerated.

Cool can't wait to see the results. :yess:

I have to stop looking at those pictures because it makes me pull the trigger on this figure. I have the Enterbay Batman and missed the Joker. This T-800 looks way more espectacular than the two mentioned. If my local store gets one at retail price, I will certainly go for it.
How ironic to read: "my battle damaged T2 is in perfect condition" ;)

Last edited:
Back