ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were shipped with parts missing (mine was missing the shoulder strap for the ammo bag), one guy complained about eyes not being fully painted. The usual one leg longer than the other problem I think.

They were shipped with parts missing (mine was missing the shoulder strap for the ammo bag), one guy complained about eyes not being fully painted. The usual one leg longer than the other problem I think.

Also I have heard that the light in the endo eye sometimes turns on and off by itself.

BTW a-dev, where did you order yours from?

Is this figure shipping in batches cause I know it came out a long time ago and was surprised that it wasn't sold out when I found it on bbts.

Is this figure shipping in batches cause I know it came out a long time ago and was surprised that it wasn't sold out when I found it on bbts.

I'm afraid these are an open edition so they are going to milk the hell out of it.

So timcent didn't check before sending it out then? I guess he sent you replacement parts then?

BTW do you have the clean version as well?

He did check it, but simply missed it. I myself didn't notice till some weeks later.

Last I heard he was waiting for Enterbay to send out the strap but that was ages ago and I still haven't gotten anything. I wouldn't blame Timcent for that though - I hadn't even made a complaint to him, he contacted me through ebay having either read my posts here or having been told what I said here by someone else.

I also have the clean version. The sculpt just isn't as good. Decent overall package though.

He did check it, but simply missed it. I myself didn't notice till some weeks later.

Not good man, should of checked harder, especially for the prices he charges.

Last I heard he was waiting for Enterbay to send out the strap but that was ages ago and I still haven't gotten anything.

TBH I doubt you will ever get a replacement. I would buy the strap or bag from Ebay if you can find it.

I wouldn't blame Timcent for that though - I hadn't even made a complaint to him, he contacted me through ebay having either read my posts here or having been told what I said here by someone else.

Yeah he definitely not to blame for not getting a replacement from Enterbay. Then again he should just give you a replacement from one of his stock.

I also have the clean version. The sculpt just isn't as good. Decent overall package though.

Yeah sculpt is pretty off but he looks ok with the glasses on. Oh BTW does it have the same body like with low shoulders that the BD one does?

Last edited:
This piece is realy special. It's not a statue. BUT it's not a simple action figure as well. It was so perfectly done that it got the appreciation from both group of enthusiasts.
I've been collecting only statues and this is my first "non-polystone/porcelain/resyn" piece and, even doe, it already has a special place in my collection!
It's truly amazing!

Not good man, should of checked harder, especially for the prices he charges.

Nah, Enterbay should have checked harder. It was easy for a mere retailer to miss, I'm sure he was looking for other more obvious things.

This piece is realy special. It's not a statue. BUT it's not a simple action figure as well. It was so perfectly done that it got the appreciation from both group of enthusiasts.
I've been collecting only statues and this is my first "non-polystone/porcelain/resyn" piece and, even doe, it already has a special place in my collection!
It's truly amazing!

Yep. Its a pity though about the head/neck joint. Everything else is invisible so it could otherwise have passed as a PF/statue and yet still have been an action figure.

A-dev, how bad is the neck joint? Is it really visible when looking at the figure from front on, or at an angle, or do you need to look underneath to see it?

A-dev, how bad is the neck joint? Is it really visible when looking at the figure from front on, or at an angle, or do you need to look underneath to see it?

Nah only from the side or directly underneath. The underside of the chin doesn't quite connect with the neck. And just seeing the line across the neck there....I don't think it belongs at this scale. Doesn't ruin the figure though. Its just a minor pity.

Do you have any pics, where you have fixed it?

I wouldn't say I "fixed" it but I think it looks a lot better. Unfortunately, I can't quite capture it with my stupid iphone camera. It looks a lot better in person.

photo9_zps56ef0c10.jpg

Back