ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys, ill ask him for a quote for EMS and go from there. If its too much at least I know the standard shipping is ok. Cheers.

I can't wait to get this guy, it's been too long.

I talked to a couple of guys from Diamond at Comic Con. They're expecting (possibly better read "hoping") that they'll start getting their shipments from Enterbay starting in September or October.

I talked to a couple of guys from Diamond at Comic Con. They're expecting (possibly better read "hoping") that they'll start getting their shipments from Enterbay starting in September or October.

Geeezz took long enough- earlier in year it was June which was a huge wait then...!

I really like the detail of this beauty! :dance
Here's one more for the gallery.....

u8WhMvC.jpg

Mines at home waiting for me! :rock just need to finish work.

Unbelievably fast shipping from timcent. You know it's fast if the item is at home before PayPal has taken the money out of your bank. :lol

Unbelievably fast shipping from timcent. You know it's fast if the item is at home before PayPal has taken the money out of your bank. :lol

Congrats! Hope you'll be satisfied with it. :hi5:

Oh, and makes ure to take as many pictures of it as possible. :lol

Massive congrats Platty! Your gonna love this one mate, still my favourite figure so far from the Enterbay collection! Talking of which, after selling my original Rambo III figure and diorama over a year ago i have now re-acquired it and with a new cutom diorama to go with it! All pics are on my Show your Shelves thread, would love to hear your thoughts on it bud :hi5:

Congrats! Hope you'll be satisfied with it. :hi5:

Oh, and makes ure to take as many pictures of it as possible. :lol
Thanks a lot mate. I'm sure I will be! video reviews, pictures and the freaks can't be wrong! I have the clean version and its one of my top pieces so I'm sure ill love this.

Ill try to snap some! But there are incredible photos of this guy already and I won't be able to match those! However I am planning a collection thread so ill have some pictures of it then!

Thanks again.

Massive congrats Platty! Your gonna love this one mate, still my favourite figure so far from the Enterbay collection! Talking of which, after selling my original Rambo III figure and diorama over a year ago i have now re-acquired it and with a new cutom diorama to go with it! All pics are on my Show your Shelves thread, would love to hear your thoughts on it bud :hi5:
Cheers buddy!!!
Man, I loved that Rambo display (like all your displays!!) so ill definitely check out that new one and have a catch up on your thread. It's always a pleasure to view your thread dude! Do you still have the chains setup with this guy?

Whoa, for real? That's fast.
Congrats, Rob. You'll love him...
:hi5:

Yeah man for real! I did go for the EMS in the end which i suppose is why but still - I paid for this Friday and it was here today, crazy!

Thanks a lot timo!

To be congratulated on getting this by 3 great guys is part of the reason why I love this forum!

Thanks a lot mate. I'm sure I will be! video reviews, pictures and the freaks can't be wrong! I have the clean version and its one of my top pieces so I'm sure ill love this.

Ill try to snap some! But there are incredible photos of this guy already and I won't be able to match those! However I am planning a collection thread so ill have some pictures of it then!

Thanks again.

Cheers buddy!!!
Man, I loved that Rambo display (like all your displays!!) so ill definitely check out that new one and have a catch up on your thread. It's always a pleasure to view your thread dude! Do you still have the chains setup with this guy?

Most honoured by your great words my friend, really appreciate that buddy :1-1: As for my BD T-800 display, at the moment the chain set up is on hold as i currently purchased myself a T2 EndoSkeleton Chrome 1:1 bust so have put him next to that...looks awesome!!! Still have to take pictures of that too! :slap :lol

To be congratulated on getting this guy by 3 great guys is part of the reason why I love this forum!

you can include yourself in that Platty! Your a top bloke too! :hi5:

Most honoured by your great words my friend, really appreciate that buddy :1-1: As for my BD T-800 display, at the moment the chain set up is on hold as i currently purchased myself a T2 EndoSkeleton Chrome 1:1 bust so have put him next to that...looks awesome!!! Still have to take pictures of that too! :slap :lol

you can include yourself in that Platty! Your a top bloke too! :hi5:

No problem mate, it's the truth! Ahh, I see. Well that sounds even better!

And thanks a lot, it must be us blokes called rob!

Oh, haha! Well you picked a good username ;)

2 hours to go and I can get my hands on this!

Yeah man for real! I did go for the EMS in the end which i suppose is why but still - I paid for this Friday and it was here today, crazy!

Thanks a lot timo!

To be congratulated on getting this by 3 great guys is part of the reason why I love this forum!

Same here, I'm so much on this board now every day and glad to hear that.
You're on helluva fella to, mate.

:1-1:

Back