ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice figure,...too bad it has a huuuuuuge noggin and thats all i can see!!!,..:gah:
sideshow got the proportions much better with their new bd terminator,..

I wonder if you've seen this in hand? I never thought of my BD T800 as having a disproportionate head. HS is well proportioned to the body, IMO. Only gripe I have with it is the neck/chin gap, which isn't noticeable when viewed from the front anyway.

Top-down type of viewing angles will tend to make the head look too big but it isn't actually any larger than it ought to be.

I might say though that the shoulders are bit too sloping.

I do think the EB looks better, but the PF's have more of a presense about them. When we have visitors they allways go towards my PF's so that kinda all I buy now

I wonder if you've seen this in hand? I never thought of my BD T800 as having a disproportionate head. HS is well proportioned to the body, IMO. Only gripe I have with it is the neck/chin gap, which isn't noticeable when viewed from the front anyway.

yes,..have seen it twice in person and the head looks really big to me,...

yes,..have seen it twice in person and the head looks really big to me,...

Strange the difference in perception. It looks normal to me. As I said though I do now think that the shoulders are overly sloped and I wonder if that contributes to people thinking the head is too big.

Bought some display cases from sora shop a while ago.. looks very nice. No more dusting.. on the inside at least. :lol

7x9g.jpg

kn43.jpg

Bought some display cases from sora shop a while ago.. looks very nice. No more dusting.. on the inside at least. :lol

7x9g.jpg

kn43.jpg

all my items are in displays from sora, no complaints. price quality is superb with this german company! nicely done your items! :clap

all my items are in displays from sora, no complaints. price quality is superb with this german company! nicely done your items! :clap

Thanks! :hi5:

Yeah I have no complaints either. They arrived within a day or two delivered to the door from Germany to Sweden. They forgot to put some screws and nuts in (can be seen in the photo, lol) but they sent out new ones immediately upon request. Def going to buy some more from them.

Thanks! :hi5:

Yeah I have no complaints either. They arrived within a day or two delivered to the door from Germany to Sweden. They forgot to put some screws and nuts in (can be seen in the photo, lol) but they sent out new ones immediately upon request. Def going to buy some more from them.

here are some of my items in display:

2884fw3.jpg

34eoln7.jpg

es6v15.jpg

alhxrn.jpg

2eyayiq.jpg

2mq5014.jpg

2chxnqt.jpg

t65imh.jpg

Last edited:
It worked on my Enterbay Joker, my BD T-800 didn't have this problem. I didn't apply any pressure, just bent the longer legs knee and hip joints a ton until it sorted itself out.

it worked! just have to be brave enough to bend those joints as far as they would go. Bending it like that was giving me a heart attack, i won't lie.

I dont get why one leg goes up higher than the other. Is it because the hole is too deep?

Didn't you supposed to bend the shorter leg's knee?
And I don't quite understand about what you did to the hip joint. Please help because I need some fixin for my eb joker. Thankfully my eb bd T-800 is fine:hi5:

Didn't you supposed to bend the shorter leg's knee?
And I don't quite understand about what you did to the hip joint. Please help because I need some fixin for my eb joker. Thankfully my eb bd T-800 is fine:hi5:

The Enterbay long leg issue is just the leg hasn't been fully pushed into the joints, for me a brute force push didn't do anything, only by bending the joints and using gentle force did I fix mine.

Seeing as the joker has ratcheted joints, I bent the knee at each ratchet point and then tried to gently force it up a bit, I also did this at the hip joint, because it seemed to be a little bit of both causing my issue.

Just take your time, figure out which joint is the issue (if not both) and keep at it, I hope this helps.

The Enterbay long leg issue is just the leg hasn't been fully pushed into the joints, for me a brute force push didn't do anything, only by bending the joints and using gentle force did I fix mine.

Seeing as the joker has ratcheted joints, I bent the knee at each ratchet point and then tried to gently force it up a bit, I also did this at the hip joint, because it seemed to be a little bit of both causing my issue.

Just take your time, figure out which joint is the issue (if not both) and keep at it, I hope this helps.
thanks pal. much appreciate it:hi5:

Top-down type of viewing angles will tend to make the head look too big but it isn't actually any larger than it ought to be.

I might say though that the shoulders are bit too sloping.

i finally got mine after such a long delay. and i gotta say this is one outstanding piece. it's way better than any of my pfs in terms of realism, paint apps and likeness. quality of the materials is also top notch, with real leather, metal and wood used. this is a museum-quality piece.

it's not perfect though. it doesn't appear to have a disproportionate head, but it definitely does have sloping shoulders. i posed mine with the grenade launcher slung over his left shoulder and it kept slipping. and i agree the weathering could be a wee bit more. other than that, i can find no real fault with it. all in all, this is a true masterpiece from enterbay, though i hope this thing doesn't deteriorate or fall apart over time. i was very disappointed in eb's enter the dragon bruce lee statue, with its massive leaning issue.

i've posed the t800 holding the minigun, screen accuracy be damned. it just looks so much more badass.

will post pics when i've got the time.

i finally got mine after such a long delay. and i gotta say this is one outstanding piece. it's way better than any of my pfs in terms of realism, paint apps and likeness. quality of the materials is also top notch, with real leather, metal and wood used. this is a museum-quality piece.

it's not perfect though. it doesn't appear to have a disproportionate head, but it definitely does have sloping shoulders. i posed mine with the grenade launcher slung over his left shoulder and it kept slipping. and i agree the weathering could be a wee bit more. other than that, i can find no real fault with it. all in all, this is a true masterpiece from enterbay, though i hope this thing doesn't deteriorate or fall apart over time. i was very disappointed in eb's enter the dragon bruce lee statue, with its massive leaning issue.

i've posed the t800 holding the minigun, screen accuracy be damned. it just looks so much more badass.

will post pics when i've got the time.

Nice to see you're happy with it td.
Looking forward to the pics. You might just convince me to ignore the script and pose with the minigun in-hand as well.

Finally ordered mine :yess: from eBay & timcent88, due to the freaks recommendation! :rock

I have one question, if you dudes could help me out, should I go for the EMS shipping or has the standard free shipping he offers worked out for you guys? I'm looking at fellow collectors in the UK! I'm just wondering if its worth it.

Thanks for any help!

Man, I can't believe it's took me so long to order this.

it's not perfect though. it doesn't appear to have a disproportionate head, but it definitely does have sloping shoulders.

We should note though that Arnie does have sloping shoulders, just, I don't think quite to this degree IMO.

Finally ordered mine :yess: from eBay & timcent88, due to the freaks recommendation! :rock

I have one question, if you dudes could help me out, should I go for the EMS shipping or has the standard free shipping he offers worked out for you guys? I'm looking at fellow collectors in the UK! I'm just wondering if its worth it.

Thanks for any help!

Man, I can't believe it's took me so long to order this.

I made no special shipping method requests and just stuck with whatever default shipping he had listed. I've still received my orders from him quickly, like 'next week' kind of quickly. No chance of damage in transit because of the way he thickly bubblewraps the outside of the shipping box.

Back