ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has this worked for you? i've tried it but i'm afraid the thigh will crack if i apply any more pressure on it. I also noticed the plastic on the thighs would have some folds in it if i apply anymore pressure. I dont want to risk damaging :(

this technique worked for my original T-800 but my Battle Damaged version arrived okay....should hear a click once you have bent the knee as far as it goes...

has this worked for you? i've tried it but i'm afraid the thigh will crack if i apply any more pressure on it. I also noticed the plastic on the thighs would have some folds in it if i apply anymore pressure. I dont want to risk damaging :(

It worked on my Enterbay Joker, my BD T-800 didn't have this problem. I didn't apply any pressure, just bent the longer legs knee and hip joints a ton until it sorted itself out.

it worked! just have to be brave enough to bend those joints as far as they would go. Bending it like that was giving me a heart attack, i won't lie.

I dont get why one leg goes up higher than the other. Is it because the hole is too deep?

I tried this to my normal EB T800, but still the same.

67790_10201315371676099_665298914_n.jpg

Hey guys, quick question, where is everyone getting the clean grenade bandoler(sp?) and grenades from?

Mine arrived yesterday. What a beauty and now my most precious collectible. Enterbay have really outdone themselves and in a way it makes my 1/6 figures look like toys now. But I am ok with that. :yess:

Exactly :exactly::lecture
Once you go 1/4 the others just don't have the presence anymore.
All my 1/6 hot toys are boxed up now. Except for my ed209.

nice figure,...too bad it has a huuuuuuge noggin and thats all i can see!!!,..:gah:
sideshow got the proportions much better with their new bd terminator,..

Back