ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Older photos but I though I'd repost them anyway .........

IMG_0348_zps7931aecd.jpg

IMG_0420_zps787bb5ec.jpg

IMG_0369_zpsd5f99dfa.jpg

IMG_0328_zps7d984f65.jpg

IMG_0316_zpscada4d3f.jpg

IMG_0308_zpsdec1dfc6.jpg

Just great !!
I think this will be my new most favourite head sculpt after the Enterbay MIB Agent K ( Tommy Lee Jones ).....

I just love my T-800 from Enterbay, it is a truly master pice

URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/img60971.jpg/]
img60971.jpg
[/URL]
OUTSTANDING!!! :clap:clap:clap

:bow:bow:bow

:rock:rock:rock

THANKS A LOT ENTERBAY! i'm so happy with my T-800 Battle Damaged!:banana:banana:banana

Hot toys have much to learn about make a perfect head sculpt :lecture

Last edited:
Looking forward to the pics comparing Sideshow's PF.
They're probably already posted. But I ain't going back a few hundred pages. :D

Looking forward to the pics comparing Sideshow's PF.
They're probably already posted. But I ain't going back a few hundred pages. :D

Here you go!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5878747&postcount=166

Great looking statue, but EB's facesculpt....man. There's no comparison for me.

Yeah, I saw the newBD T800 PF too, and I find it impressive. Miles away from the previous T800 Arnold PF's they've released, but IMO the Arnie sculpt, while better now, is still not in the same league as what Scuderia gave us on EB BD T800.

@Myers: Awesome pose. This is exactly how I intend to display my figure once it arrives here. Should come in this week. Can't wait anymore.

Here you go!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5878747&postcount=166

Great looking statue, but EB's facesculpt....man. There's no comparison for me.

Yeah, I saw the newBD T800 PF too, and I find it impressive. Miles away from the previous T800 Arnold PF's they've released, but IMO the Arnie sculpt, while better now, is still not in the same league as what Scuderia gave us on EB BD T800.

No doubt.
EB's HS has a better likeness. Add to that the ability to pose which makes EB my clear winner.

just received my BD t800 today, and it came with some issues... The battle damaged leg is shorter than the clean leg, and i'm missing the trigger guard on my grenade launcher :gah:

I read there was a fix for the short leg issue, but i don't know if i should be pulling the BD leg or pushing in the clean leg. Can anybody help me out with this? :)

Sent timecent a message a few minute ago regarding these problems. I really hope it gets sorted out.

Update:

Timecent will send me a replacement for the grenade launcher,but i'll need to send him my defective one first. Great after-sales service!

Last edited:
I have the same short leg issue. I would be interested to know how to solve it. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

just received my BD t800 today, and it came with some issues... The battle damaged leg is shorter than the clean leg, and i'm missing the trigger guard on my grenade launcher :gah:

I read there was a fix for the short leg issue, but i don't know if i should be pulling the BD leg or pushing in the clean leg. Can anybody help me out with this? :)

Sent timecent a message a few minute ago regarding these problems. I really hope it gets sorted out.

Update:

Timecent will send me a replacement for the grenade launcher,but i'll need to send him my defective one first. Great after-sales service!
Wow, you received yours fast. If I recall this correctly you ordered from timcent after me. But I guess delivery from HK to Philippines is quicker than delivery to Germany.

What I find a bit disturbing is that you also have quality issues with an order from timcent. So many people have been promoting timcent for his excellent quality control. You are now the second person in a very short timeframe hat received his figure from timcent with quality issues just recently.

Seems a bit odd to me after all this overwhelming feedback regarding timcent. I guess I will find out soon enough myself.

Wow, you received yours fast. If I recall this correctly you ordered from timcent after me. But I guess delivery from HK to Philippines is quicker than delivery to Germany.

What I find a bit disturbing is that you also have quality issues with an order from timcent. So many people have been promoting timcent for his excellent quality control. You are now the second person in a very short timeframe hat received his figure from timcent with quality issues just recently.

Seems a bit odd to me after all this overwhelming feedback regarding timcent. I guess I will find out soon enough myself.

I don't think timecent is to blame for the the quality issues that my figure has. Enterbay has been known to have numerous QC issues with their releases, and the reason i ordered from him is because he has great after-sales service. Having bought 2 figures from enterbay,and both having QC issues. I decided to get my BD t800 from timecent just incase i'll need a replacement. True enough, there were some QC issues with the figure, but it's not a big deal since i'm able to replace it unlike my previous purchases (not from timecent). I believe that is why people buy from him to begin with, and he also delivers without charge. :lol

c'mon guys...the question shouldnt even be asked! :lecture EB beats the Sideshow PF version hands down in all departments but one...and that is the weathering of the clothes. I do feel that Sideshow did a great job with the weathering and Enterbay's version does lag behind in this department, even with Enterbay's original T-800 and the Rambo III figures - not one bit of weathering at all! At least give the Rambo figure some sprays of mud or dust on his trousers...the figures are all too clean imo!

However, that is where the comparisons end im afraid. You will not find a more better likeness to a T-800 than Enterbay's Battle Damaged version! So much accuracy and realism that has been added to the figure is just second to none plus with the bonus of the added light up feature of the eye plus all the accessories! Yes, the neck joint is a shame but heck...i know what i'd rather have in my collection so i aint looking back!!! :rock

I don't think timecent is to blame for the the quality issues that my figure has. Enterbay has been known to have numerous QC issues with their releases, and the reason i ordered from him is because he has great after-sales service. Having bought 2 figures from enterbay,and both having QC issues. I decided to get my BD t800 from timecent just incase i'll need a replacement. True enough, there were some QC issues with the figure, but it's not a big deal since i'm able to replace it unlike my previous purchases (not from timecent). I believe that is why people buy from him to begin with, and he also delivers without charge. :lol
Then I guess timcent's stronghold is not excellent quality control (which I have read numerous times) but rather excellent after sales service.

any help with the short/long leg problem for the terminator figure? tried pushing the longer leg in but it wont budge. Dont want to risk applying more pressure and breaking it.

Back