ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered mine from timecent. All i need to do is wait patiently...

Congrats! :hi5:
Mine left Hong Kong yesterday and is now under way to me. I hope to receive him beginning of next week.

This is what you'll be seeing in 6 days! :yess:

HxJBcXu.jpg

Hey bro, how much do you pay for customs fees whenever you order boxed figures from Ebay? Just curious :) Enjoy your figure anyway! One of the best figures ever made in any scale IMO

First time ordering from timecent. I'll know when i get it over here :lol
I don't think it'll be too much

This is what you'll be seeing in 6 days! :yess:

HxJBcXu.jpg

:gah: The wait is killing me:gah:

only Terminator figure i need now is a 1/4 T1 police shootout, and i'll be sort of done with my terminator collection. :lol

after they're done producing enough terminator figures (for now), maybe we'll see a proper Conan figure :pray::monkey3

Last edited:
Hello to you all.I just registered :wave

After long 4 months since preorder Arnie finally arived. Its absolutely flawless. Its my first that expensive figure (in my country it costs nearly 600 usd) but it was all worth it.

I just got one problem - rusty grenades. I believe someone on page 209 got it too but on other reviews and even official photos they are shiny.So how is it? But all in all it doesnt matter becouse since all weapons was stashed some time under the ground it could be rusty :) minigun is rusty too after all. Thanks for answers.After i find out how to upload photos I post some :slap:lol

OK great I tried to upload the photos but only red crosses appeared and now Im trying to delete this post but only thing I can do is edit so Im writing this .. sorry guys.

Last edited:
I'm still blown away by this figure. I've only been collecting these figures a very short time, but I can tell this will be one of my absolute favorite figures I'll ever have. Incredible job by Enterbay on this one.

t2lighttest2small_zpsacc74c8c.jpg

Last edited:
So, what's the consensus on this vs. the Sideshow PF statue? To me the likeness on this figure is better, but I'm wondering if most feel the same or if the SS is now considered the better option.

Damn em I the only one who got battle damaged hand (open one) without steel colour? I mean the exposed endo fingers are all blodied up with no shiny steel paint.But still what the hell,only minorities compared to the whole package ...

So, what's the consensus on this vs. the Sideshow PF statue? To me the likeness on this figure is better, but I'm wondering if most feel the same or if the SS is now considered the better option.

I prefer EB's offering more.
Likeness is better and it's poseable.:yess:

Man that's a sick shot. Fantastic figure indeed. Congrats.

This is still my favorite collectible. It's one of those pieces you get buried with lol.

Congrats, Twilight and really...amazing shot.
Crisp, capturing all the details...perfect and as for all those fellas on this new T2 BD PF.
I don't understand how those can say that the PF looks better. The skin details look kinda stony...you know? Like really CARVES into a stone statue.
EB's effort just looks absolutely the most lifelike in comparison to ALL efforts that came before, or am I alone?

Back