ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish it was as simple as that.

241241234.jpg

26356752.jpg

65476687.jpg

6545347765.jpg

3456423452.jpg

Send me a PM if you need help to fix this problem. I'm also working on a simple fix for the light issue.

Not sure if this was known already, but Bill just announced that they will be making an HD T-1000.

Crazy stuff!
I started a thread on the general section with his Facebook announcements.

This one definitely came out of nowhere!

I'm gonna assume that question is for everyone other than me.

Ha, yes indeed. :)

I think I am cool with T2 stuff now and I have the HT T1000 which is a great figure I think.

What I am itching for is the T1 1:4.

But I am curious how well a 1:4 T1000 would sell.

Ha, yes indeed. :)

I think I am cool with T2 stuff now and I have the HT T1000 which is a great figure I think.

What I am itching for is the T1 1:4.

But I am curious how well a 1:4 T1000 would sell.

I doubt it'd sell as well as a T-800 but I'm glad they're making him all the same.

I hope they make the endo first.

I haven't seen EB make any mention of the Endo in quite a while. I wonder if they're still going ahead with it.

Enterbay will stay quiet on the endo front until the street date of HT's endo... just to piss in their cheerios lol

Would you guys buy a 1:4 T1000?
I am not sure.
Not sure too. I'm not deep in the 1/4 scale collecting. I have few 1/4 items, but it's mostly Arnie, robots and aliens. So I'm not really sure that I really need this T-1000. Yes, I'm waiting HT T-800 T1 very much! But that's coz I'm Arnie addicted. T-1000?.. cool, but I'm not exited, honestly.
But I'm pretty sure that a lot of T-series related collectors are very exited!

PS Have two T-1000 from HotToys, cop and biker. They are awesome. :3 lol

It would be awesome if they made the T-1000 all blown up, right before he falls into the molten metal at the end of T2.

Back