ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also bought from Amazon and eBay. For cali I paid taxes on eBay so about 250 and from Amazon I did not pay taxes even when in cali! Caved in and bought big 800 and 1000 - no space to even keep boxes forget displaying figures lol. But off late I have been paying obscene for customs and this bloody whole figure is a cost of a custom sculpt! No arguments and hit a buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saving $100 would be nice, but if I can finally get my hands on this, the sentimental value will outweigh the extra $, just gotta hope it was only hot for the discount and that retail stock holds, chances are fading fast, I noticed Enterbay's official store doesn't even have it anymore.

This was a fun deeply discounted group second chance opportunity. I had more fun purchasing this and reading the banter then my last couple POs

They're still available on Amazon and BBTS.

tumblr_n5viooa2QL1tq4of6o1_500.gif

-----------------

So I currently am looking at 2 options, I can get either this Enterbay figure or HT DX13 for the same price, with DX13 being tempting for the additional photo options, but EB being the better representation of the full BD look.

For anyone who has both, how superior would you say EB is to HT for the full BD look?

Last edited:
tumblr_n5viooa2QL1tq4of6o1_500.gif

-----------------

So I currently am looking at 2 options, I can get either this Enterbay figure or HT DX13 for the same price, with DX13 being tempting for the additional photo options, but EB being the better representation of the full BD look.

For anyone who has both, how superior would you say EB is to HT for the full BD look?

Now having both I would have a hard time choosing. The DX easily has better paint apps, articulation, and more display options. The enterbay far better accessories and a better likeness. Tough call. I wouldn't give up either now as the two quarter scales go together and I also have four different 1/6 terminators.

Ah the ol' DX13 VS EB BD T-800 question. It's a tough one. You would undeniably have more fun with DX13....but dat EB sculpt.

The full BD look is the better of the two looks on the DX13. The other sculpt has this overly wide face, a more noticeable hairline inaccuracy and pretty much the same puffy hair as DX10. The full BD sculpt doesn't have these problems so much what with half of Arnie's face missing and all the missing scalp sorta breaking up the otherwise overly neat and rounded look of the hair. The EB sculpt is still better but not by a massive margin, you'd still very much like the Hot Toys one and that moving eye offers photo options that you'd relish. And you'd no doubt find a way to make the problems of the other sculpt much less of an issue with your photography.

Personally I also prefer the chest BD and the clothes on the EB figure. Other than these things DX13 wins in all other areas. A much more comprehensive and fun figure as you can imagine.

But shouldn't the size and shelf presense of the EB being 1/4 also be part of its worth.

For me no matter how poseable and accessorized a high end 1/6 figure might be it will be very hard to beat the eye pleasing room stealing attention grabbing museam aura that comes with having a high end 1/4 figure on your shelf.

1/4 is not the answer to all collecting but when budgets are tight and i'm looking for the most bang for my buck with shelf presence this EB is a clear winner in my book.

I buy based on how much I liked the look of something in the movie and the character, etc. and how a collectible stacks up to taking that enjoyment beyond the screen.

On that note, I lean to EB because it evokes my fondness for T2 and the final scenes with his full damage most, I get a greater joy looking at it over the HT figure, but that's photos online, I figure my brothers here who share the same love for T2 could weigh in on the in hand experience.

As much as I love my photography, with a 2.5 year old and job and all, my times to shoot figures are less than they used to be, so HT may offer me a fun day of shooting, but after that, will I still be happy when that's the figure on my shelf and not Enterbay.

Based on a-dev's comments, I think when the dust settles and play time is over with just a display piece, EB will offer me the most joy over years to come, so I think I'm going that route, but if for some reason stock is gone in the next two weeks, at least it sounds like HT would be a sufficient consolation prize.

Back