ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

1The arm pegs can both arms be changed or just the one and does it take loads of force? Don't want to break it, but just tempted to see him in many poses.

2 slight movement of head causes the light to come on without pressing the botton, is there supposed to be a click sound on the bottom as mine has none,

For the head, pull the head sculpt off, press firmly on the battery cover to make sure they are seated correctly, then put the head back on the body.

Does anyone have white paint on the spinning section of the machine gun, can you check?

Mine also has this. I don't think its white paint though. Looks like glue residue, like when you apply superglue to plastic and it leaves a white haze when it dries. Mine also has it on the front. Im not too bothered by it.

Yes I have the blue lines do you have the brown marks on the kneck, does anyone else have the brown marks? See image

Not sure if i've seen this on mine but in the grand scheme of things you can always put it down to added effects of the battle damage. Infact, i'd be pissed if my figure didnt have the brown marks :lol

Lol well I dont wana lose money that way I at least break even. Its still the cheapest on ebay.

Lol true. This stuff is too expensive. I just got the batmobile and getting the qs001 next week. Im getting outta the terminator game to save money in the future.

I wouldn't sell this figure for anything. Whilst I still think Enterbay sucks a$$, this is still the coolest figure I have ever seen, and definitely the coolest thing I have ever put on display in my room. It looks so good, even my non-collector friends and my brother, who don't care for figures at all, thought it looked amazing.

I wouldn't sell this figure for anything. Whilst I still think Enterbay sucks a$$, this is still the coolest figure I have ever seen, and definitely the coolest thing I have ever put on display in my room. It looks so good, even my non-collector friends and my brother, who don't care for figures at all, thought it looked amazing.
:hi5: Totally agreed......He is the "Man" of this decade...not figure....I bought another one.....just dig the bandolier and m79 for my clean t800 !

:goodpost:

I displayed the BD and clean version together and it looks sick. When EB will sell the T-1000 i will go for the T-800 + 1/4 HT Endo & T-1000 + T-800 BD !

:yess:

I displayed the BD and clean version together and it looks sick. When EB will sell the T-1000 i will go for the T-800 + 1/4 HT Endo & T-1000 + T-800 BD !

This is exactly why im selling mine. I still need the clean version so BAM! 500 to 700 bucks. Ill want the t1000 so another 500 bucks. I need the dx10 and dx13. I want the endoskull bust, then the robocop figures. I got a house and a kid on the way so im trying to get out of terminator cause i wont be able to control myself in the future. However if this wasnt the case.. best figure ever freaking made would NEVER sell!

My new videoreview:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRhz2-LIr_E[/ame]

Sorry for the spanish... :(

This is exactly why im selling mine. I still need the clean version so BAM! 500 to 700 bucks. Ill want the t1000 so another 500 bucks. I need the dx10 and dx13. I want the endoskull bust, then the robocop figures. I got a house and a kid on the way so im trying to get out of terminator cause i wont be able to control myself in the future. However if this wasnt the case.. best figure ever freaking made would NEVER sell!

Without doubt one of the best 1/4 figures to have been released period :lecture With that said, will be going up for sale next week. Raising a few benjamins at the moment for new projects and one T-800 is enough for me in my collection :peace

Why are you sorry man ? That's really cool ! Everybody do the review in english but there lot of collector in spain (for example) who can't understand so good job ! I'm thinking the do reviews too in french and that's the teaser I did for my Endo review :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEG4WUOh_H8

hope you like it :1-1:

Love it.

That is an amazing intro for a review.

By the way, thanks for your support

when do American retailers get this? or is this out here already in the states and I totally missed the memo?:dunno

Back