ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a possibility that the batteries were removed for shipping purposes.Just recently,they made it illegal to ship items from China with batteries installed so its a strong possibility that this could be one reason.Also,if the figure is from an older batch the battery could be discharged and just needs to be replaced.As for replacing them,I think you have to remove the head but I could be wrong being that I don't have the figure yet.GOOD LUCK!^_^

The light on mine seems a bit dodgy as well. Wouldn't turn on at first, but I pressed hard on the battery cover incase it wasn't making contact and then it worked fine. I then took the head sculpt off so I can fit the bandolier, then put the headsculpt back on and the light went dodgy again. Now to turn it on, i just tilt the head slightly, lol. I know it has something to do with the contact again, but I can't be bothered 'fixing' it, since it's just a gimmick anyway. It looks cool, but only stays on for a few seconds, and I'll probably take out the batteries in case they leak.

By the way, if you have a dodgy leg, check to see if one is shorter than the other, or if you have any loose joints. Mine had a loose ankle and wouldn't stand up on it's own. The leg was also slightly longer than the other. Found that the ankle peg wasn't in the boot hole all the way, but also I think the hole was a bit big, so I wrapped the ankle peg with a bit of electrical tape and pushed the peg all the way into the boot. Stands up no problem now. Also make sure that the ratchet joints are fully locked into place, including the ankles.

27f921176e48e070532ad42e3193ffff_zps558023b0.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock

How the hell do you remove the head sculpt to check inside can someone explain please as the head is fixed and won't come off

Love you guys finally got it working. You guys are correct at a certain angle then it came on Amazing.thx for your help. Bit if I only knew how to take the damn sculpt off so I could access the batteries for future access and know how

Just pull it off bro. It's on a ball joint. The head itself has a socket, and there is a ball joint inside the neck that it pops onto. It requires a bit of force to pop off. A bit of twisting and some force will get it off :) you then have access to the inside of the head sculpt.

By the way, got a question for anyone else with this figure. Is it supposed to have some lines on the neck that are a feint blue colour? Looks like neck veins or something. I'm not sure if they are supposed to be there or if it's a paint defect.

Yes I have the blue lines do you have the brown marks on the kneck, does anyone else have the brown marks? See image

Last edited:
Hi

1The arm pegs can both arms be changed or just the one and does it take loads of force? Don't want to break it, but just tempted to see him in many poses.

2 slight movement of head causes the light to come on without pressing the botton, is there supposed to be a click sound on the bottom as mine has none,

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed a paint defect on the machine gun on the rotating part there is a big splash of white paint. How do I remove this do I get it replaced

Kbx82 Its not dirt as I tried removing with soft cloth but will not go. It's seems like it's stuck on the kneck don't know if it is created with the affect maybe someone can confirm? Is it meant to be there? I think for enterbay there is no quality control.

Last edited:
Back