• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ENTERBAY 1/4 BATMAN for SALE (Price-Cut)- SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyc1962

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 1:4 Enterbay Batman Begins figure for sale. I received this as a birthday gift in August, but the figure is too large display in my NYC apt. Also I now mostly collect the Marvel movie line from HT, along with occasional Marvel movie PF from SSC or prop replicas.

The figure and accessories were taken out of the box and I did open up the cape package to see how the figure displayed. I also have the belt buckle exclusive that came with the figure. All the accessories are in the package.

I am selling this for $400 shipped if you are located in the US. I am not willing to ship overseas/international due to the high cost (box is very large and would be charged on dimensional weight).

If you live in the NYC area and want to do a local pick-up the cost is $375. I live on the Upper East Side and work in Midtown.

Payment only via PAYPAL. I am not interested in trades (I have too much stuff already).

Due to my work schedule (I work 10-12 hrs per day Mon-Fri and Sundays in the Fall) I can only ship on Saturday. Package will be sent via FED EX Ground.

Last edited:
Back