English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: English Premier League EPL - 2010-2011 Season

No...4am my time. The life of a chef. Into work by 5:30 am. Always been a morning person and luckily my profession fits it perfectly. That's why during spook I'm one of the few idiots in chat around 5am EST. :)

Apparently I could never be a chef then. :lol

Hmm..Ferguson is facing a four batch ban for bad mouthing the ref after the chelskie game. That would rule him out for Arsenal's trip to Old Trafford for the next round of the FA cup...

Hmm..Ferguson is facing a four batch ban for bad mouthing the ref after the chelskie game. That would rule him out for Arsenal's trip to Old Trafford for the next round of the FA cup...

Ferguson and Wenger might be the two best managers in the world but the way they run their mouths after losses is so unprofessional. It's never the team that beat them but the refs that cheated them out of points.

Ferguson and Wenger might be the two best managers in the world but the way they run their mouths after losses is so unprofessional. It's never the team that beat them but the refs that cheated them out of points.

Yeah, they're both as bad as each other when it comes to that.

Both sides have more than their share of questionable decisions go in their favor down the years so they've got no room to complain when things don't go their way although all this crap with the FA getting involved is ridiculous.............it's supposed to be a free country so why can't they say what they feel?

In other news Michael Carrick has apparently signed an extension to his contract :pfft:

They do love to talk but I think they have valid points. The reffing in the PL is so unbalanced. That elbow by Rooney should have been a straight red with further suspension. The ref admits he saw it and didn't even think it was a foul. :cuckoo: (not bashing MANU, it's just the first example that springs to mind)

They do run there mouths off but some of the decisions by the refs are just crazy. English ref's get way to much protection and Id like to see them come on camera and explain there decisions.
I do laugh when Wenger gets asked if he saw the penalty.
Cant remember what game it was but when he was asked the other week, just before he said he didn't see it, the crew off camera started to laugh and he stared at them just before he goes on to say he didn't see it. Brilliant.

They do run there mouths off but some of the decisions by the refs are just crazy. English ref's get way to much protection and Id like to see them come on camera and explain there decisions.
I do laugh when Wenger gets asked if he saw the penalty.
Cant remember what game it was but when he was asked the other week, just before he said he didn't see it, the crew off camera started to laugh and he stared at them just before he goes on to say he didn't see it. Brilliant.

Theres a shirt coming out from a new company with that quote on it. I can't wait to buy it. :)

arsenaltshirts-arsene-wenger-tshirt.png

More bad news for United....Fletcher has also signed a new contract.

Sounds to me like SAF is resigned to the fact that he's got no money to buy some proper midfielders.

If I were him I'd get out now before the sinking ship hits the iceberg.

_____k the Glazer family.

And to go back to the topic of inconsistent reffing Arsenal are denied a clear penalty with arshavin in the 80th and a clear onside goal by arshavin called back in the 85th minute. _____ing awful reffing. so so so so bad. guy is grabbing arshavin's arm for 10 yards then pushes him in the back. how is that not a penalty.

And to go back to the topic of inconsistent reffing Arsenal are denied a clear penalty with arshavin in the 80th and a clear onside goal by arshavin called back in the 85th minute. _____ing awful reffing. so so so so bad. guy is grabbing arshavin's arm for 10 yards then pushes him in the back. how is that not a penalty.

I didn't see it :peace

Which one? ;)

Both :)

I did however read a few hilarious conspiracy theories on the comments section next to the match report on Yahoo.

Some people actually think that Man Utd bribed either,

1.The ref in Arsenal's match

2.Sunderland, so that they'd make an effort

3.Both

All I know is the Arsenal result should hopefully provide a bit of extra motivation for United to beat the bin dippers although the absence of Vidic and probably Ferdinand leaves the centre of defence a bit light.

Smalling is looking like he'll be a great player but it's who plays alongside him.........if it's Evans then Van Der Sar could have a busy day.

Which one? ;)

Both :)

I did however read a few hilarious conspiracy theories on the comments section next to the match report on Yahoo.

Some people actually think that Man Utd bribed either,

1.The ref in Arsenal's match

2.Sunderland, so that they'd make an effort

All I know is the Arsenal result should hopefully provide a bit of extra motivation for United to beat the bin dippers although the absence of Vidic and probably Ferdinand leaves the centre of defence a bit light.

Smalling is looking like he'll be a great player but it's who plays alongside him.........if it's Evans then Van Der Sar could have a busy day.

Wow..Liverpool up 2-0 already. Gotta love nani falling down like he was shot...jumping up to complain, then falling down again like he was dying. wow is he ronaldo in training. Eating my breakfast and loving this...helping my mood from yesterday.

ow i'm hurt...no im not...yes i am...get the stretcher...no, dont need the stretcher. fracking hysterical! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

How was that not a red on Rafael...any other team that would have been a straight red. but he plays for MANU and they get different rules...

3-1 to the bindippers...........I wonder if this will finally wake SAF up to the fact his midfield and half the attack is ____e?

United's cause hasn't been helped by the fact they effectively start matches with 8 men ( Nani, Carrick & Rooney don't count IMO ) but the decline was evident earlier in the season when they threw away several matches from winning positions and those results are now coming back to haunt them.

Had they got the 3 points in those matches the lead would still be 5 or 6 points instead of Arsenal potentially drawing level.

All things considered I'd sooner Arsenal win it than Chelski or City, Wenger talks a lot of crap at times but he's no different to SAF in that respect and they're also alike in their approach to the game although neither would ever admit it.

I read in the papers that United are supposedly planning a £100 million spending spree in the summer..........there's no way that's happening.........maybe SAF will organise a raffle?

Last edited:

I'd say Spurs deserved to lose yesterday... Wolves are pretty damn tough at home and they showed no signs of giving up at any point of the match. I wish my team played with that kind of heart. :(

I think we played the better football but thats always going to happen ( no disrespect to wolves )
Id probably have to agree. Nothing wrong with the diallowed goal and hutton should have gone.
Nice to see defoe finally looking like defoe.
Defending was awful yesterday. Dawson was at sea which is unlike him. If we defend like that wed night we will go out the champs league. I wouldnt be at all suprised if he picked King for the milan game.
If we lose to milan then get beat by west ham at home next league game, I may just end my life :(

Ps I really do hope wolves stay up. To beat man u, chelsea, liverpool and draw with us just wouldnt be right for them to go down.

I think we played the better football but thats always going to happen ( no disrespect to wolves )
Id probably have to agree. Nothing wrong with the diallowed goal and hutton should have gone.
Nice to see defoe finally looking like defoe.
Defending was awful yesterday. Dawson was at sea which is unlike him. If we defend like that wed night we will go out the champs league. I wouldnt be at all suprised if he picked King for the milan game.
If we lose to milan then get beat by west ham at home next league game, I may just end my life :(

Hutton was horrid... He looks as if he may have regressed again.

Back