England riots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont agree with this. I see people coming out onto the streets with brooms to clear all this rubbish and crap up. The same sort of spirit that got us through the blitz. Dont judge all of us on a minority of bad apples. We are not all like this.

I'm not painting all Britains with the same brush (pardun the pun)-- and it's true that in the darkest moments the true beauty of the human spirit is often demonstrated... I'm just saying that for those veterans who sacrificed so much, it must be heart wrenching to see young people (the same age that they were when they fought-- and many of their friends and family died-- for their country) act this way... turning the nights into a horrific flashback of the bombings during the Battle of Britain. It's sad.

I'm not painting all Britains with the same brush (pardun the pun)-- and it's true that in the darkest moments the true beauty of the human spirit is often demonstrated... I'm just saying that for those veterans who sacrificed so much, it must be heart wrenching to see young people (the same age that they were when they fought-- and many of their friends and family died-- for their country) act this way... turning the nights into a horrific flashback of the bombings during the Battle of Britain. It's sad.

I think the Vets were probably disappointed the way the world turned out a long time ago.

This just makes me sick,
this student got beaten up during the riots, ended up with a broken jaw...
then a bunch of lowlife thugs try to help him up, just to rob him...
ugh... seriously disgusting...

[ame="https://youtu.be/E1UufjAGZv0"]302 Found[/ame]

Yeh, of all the BBC news 24 I have been watching these past few days, that vid really takes the cake at demonstrating the inhumanity.

Disgraceful.

Wow, I just.....don't really know what to say......
I mean, this is someone's son.......a fellow citizen trying to make good of his life.

I feel really empty and sad right now. :monkey2

This is also posted on the video..

" CONFIRM! 0:20 "According to Mohd Asyraf Haziq, 20 years old from Malaysia, a different group then came and stole his Sony PSP, a game console, but they didn't manage to find his wallet. He thinks they may have been part of the same gang, but there were about 20 people," said Mr Dzuhair Hanafiah London UMNO Club. "

This is also posted on the video..

" CONFIRM! 0:20 "According to Mohd Asyraf Haziq, 20 years old from Malaysia, a different group then came and stole his Sony PSP, a game console, but they didn't manage to find his wallet. He thinks they may have been part of the same gang, but there were about 20 people," said Mr Dzuhair Hanafiah London UMNO Club. "

that's low :mad:

well done sony :clap:clap

As the UK suffers on-going violence there is some good news that has pushed through. For those who have been keeping up to date with affairs, you may have seen the video of the boy who was helped by rioters then openly mugged.

The boy was 20 year old Ashraf Haziq. One of the items stolen from his backpack was his PSP and in an absolutely lovely gesture, Alan Duncan SCEE Marketing Director has reached out to Ashraf to offer a replacement PSP and some games after seeing a tumblr page “lets do something nice for Ashraf”.

We do like a happy story.

This just makes me sick,
this student got beaten up during the riots, ended up with a broken jaw...
then a bunch of lowlife thugs try to help him up, just to rob him...
ugh... seriously disgusting...

302 Found

Hardly a generalization,just..sayin. XD

Hardly a generalization,just..sayin. XD

Who's talking to you?... I thought you begged me to ignore you last time?...
:dunno

pwned-funny2.jpg

I doubt the guy learned his lesson. The guy in the green shirt should of kicked him in the face. That would end his rioting days, not just getting pushed to the ground.:lecture

Whether he learned his lesson or not, notice nobody else stepped up to bash the window? That's my point.

Who's talking to you?... I thought you begged me to ignore you last time?...
:dunno

pwned-funny2.jpg

My post was not directed at you in any way, i used the link to prove my point yet again, your MJ lovin retarded ass has nothing to do with it...relax excite bike.

P.S your hat makes you look like a chubby version of Fidel Castro...just sayin.:monkey3

My post was not directed at you in any way, i used the link to prove my point yet again, your MJ lovin retarded ass has nothing to do with it...relax excite bike.

P.S your hat makes you look like a fat Fidel Castro...just sayin.

Um... you were responding to the quote in your post which belonged to..... KUZEH. :slap

Valfart certainly doesn't disappoint. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back