Action Figure EndoT800's Neca 1/4th Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This custom is the f'in best, great job!..now i have to call my LCS and see if he got one in yet for me.

All the little details were madding and the sculpt felt like it was going to take forever to finish. I really was tired out after getting it finished and thought man I'm not up for P2 now. The timing was perfect for P2 because I felt I was ready when his time came.
You have customized this thing so freaking nice it looks like he stepped right out of the movie. Our stock figure is nice but how great would it be if we did a small run for around 200 dollars and put something out like your custom here. I love the pose you gave him and he just looks so bad ass. Part of the fun for me is seeing other artist use their skills to make something good look great. I'm only hoping we'll do P2 like this and the custom work would be a blast to see on him.

Only $200 LOL!:lol Yeah, that would be nice.
I hear you on the details, but that's what makes the difference in the end. You think about how many hours you put in and are people really going to notice. Well I can tell that I did and I appreciate all the work put in. I go thru the same phase as well with detailing something like this, I'm always thinking several steps ahead and it seems like you have a long way to go but once it starts to take shape and you finish it, you feel good about that you put in your best effort. At certain times I was like, yeah that's looks good enough, but not good enough for me.
You put out a P2 with the same detail level as this P1 and I'll be customizing him for sure.

Last edited:
yeah, $200 ain't gonna go far at NECA. i'd be happy if it just had the lightup helmet/wrist comp/cannon and some sound fx. maybe make it $300 and include all four heads and the spine trophy.

edit - and fix the damn netting.

Most beautiful P1 I have ever seen! Most amazed by all the LED light work. Just brilliant!

yeah, $200 ain't gonna go far at NECA. i'd be happy if it just had the lightup helmet/wrist comp/cannon and some sound fx. maybe make it $300 and include all four heads and the spine trophy.

edit - and fix the damn netting.

It could, I mean look how far $80 went. Other companies (including Hot Toys) would charge around $100-$120 for something like that.

Only $200 LOL!:lol Yeah, that would be nice.
I hear you on the details, but that's what makes the difference in the end. You think about how many hours you put in and are people really going to notice. Well I can tell that I did and I appreciate all the work put in. I go thru the same phase as well with detailing something like this, I'm always thinking several steps ahead and it seems like you have a long way to go but once it starts to take shape and you finish it, you feel good about that you put in your best effort. At certain times I was like, yeah that's looks good enough, but not good enough for me.
You put out a P2 with the same detail level as this P1 and I'll be customizing him for sure.

I had to come back and look at your custom again and marvel at it. I look at this and then look over at my CM and think what should have been. The paint work looks great and it really brings out the detail so well. I love the small touches put in on it and the skull looks cool in his hand. I'm hoping the Elder will be next and I look forward to cool custom work on him as well. Right now P2 is my # 1 dream figure to be 19inches and so far most of my dreams have come true at NECA. The day I jumped ship from McFarlane to NECA was the best decision I ever made. What was a Predator nightmare at McFarlane has really turned into more of a dream than I ever expected. Seeing other artist take my sculpt and our figure and turn it into this is just the coolest thing really. P2 has very much the details of our P1 and part of me thinks it might be even better. I'm scared though he will cost more to make than P1 and that might be a hard sell with the boss. I'd tell him just charge 10 to 20 dollars more but he would say P2 is a tougher sell than P1. P1 is by far the most popular Predator even though die hard Predator fans might like P2's design more.
Hopefully the smaller P2 figures will sell so well that a 19 inch P2 would be an easier sell. We'll see what happens and keep those fingers crossed.

It could, I mean look how far $80 went. Other companies (including Hot Toys) would charge around $100-$120 for something like that.

Yeah you're right and look what we did for 69.95. I would think 200 would go so very far. More paint detail, lights, better netting and sound heck so much more easily for 200. I'm looking over at a stock P1 right now and it's hard to believe it's only 80 dollars.

Yeah you're right and look what we did for 69.95. I would think 200 would go so very far. More paint detail, lights, better netting and sound heck so much more easily for 200. I'm looking over at a stock P1 right now and it's hard to believe it's only 80 dollars.

Dont worry, when your bosses see people are saying oh my its so cheap for what you get...... The next one those people will eat their words.

Here are some quick videos I did for the Pred. One thing I noticed is that the video colors are off a bit. Also, I'm lousy for shooting video. Oh well, enjoy!

[ame="https://youtu.be/fnAWNmvAhZw"]302 Found[/ame]
[ame="https://youtu.be/Jsi6LtGLGIc"]302 Found[/ame]

When I first opened this thread and read the first post my initial thoughts were WHY? Is he crazy? when I scrolled down and saw him stripped and coated with primer I thought Autobotjohn lol then I scrolled down again and saw one of the most impressive preds iv ever seen. Congrats man that thing is amazing :clap

When I first opened this thread and read the first post my initial thoughts were WHY? Is he crazy? when I scrolled down and saw him stripped and coated with primer I thought Autobotjohn lol then I scrolled down again and saw one of the most impressive preds iv ever seen. Congrats man that thing is amazing :clap

He did such a great job I can't help but wish we would put out high end stuff that looks a lot like what he did to this figure. Such an outstanding job I'm thinking I wish I owned one just like it.

He did such a great job I can't help but wish we would put out high end stuff that looks a lot like what he did to this figure. Such an outstanding job I'm thinking I wish I owned one just like it.

:exactly: :goodpost: :hi5:

Back