Action Figure EndoT800's Neca 1/4th Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Custom. Best that I have ever seen. I think that the wrist panel and the bloody skull are a great touch to the piece. Congrats!

Here's a quick video I did in the dark to show the light effects. I also added some sound effects to the vid, not the best dubbing job, but oh well.
I'm having some trouble with the daylight video so I'll have to reshoot it and upload it once I get a chance. Enjoy!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F2op_fXARE"]‪Pred Lights.wmv‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Holy Lord:eek
is really impressive ...
even the net is perfect as well as the effects of led
Today it seems the best

This is great, really well done pal. Did you happened to think about adding a glowing agent to the blood? Or adding any on the leaves? I love the choice of leaves by the way!

157_6069-1.jpg

157_6157.jpg

157_6175.jpg

DSC_00072.jpg

:bow :bow :bow IMO that's high end figure competing with the best statues out there... Wait! I feel pain in my chest! :lol I think I need a :medic

Holy crap you've done such a nice job on this. Man I want one for myself. This is just too sweat indeed.

Holy crap you've done such a nice job on this. Man I want one for myself. This is just too sweat indeed.

Well you did such fantastic job on the sculpt with all the fine details that someone like me can appreciate all the effort that went into making a figure like this. I was really surprised with how many fine details I discovered throughout the repainting process.
The first week I got it, I was like "wow" this thing is going to need very little work, after about a week, I was like "wow" this thing is going to need a whole lot of work.
That's because after looking at it closely, I could see so many details that were hidden with the current paint. The challenge was to enhance everyone of those details. I'm glad you appreciate the outcome of my current version, but working with such a fine sculpt made it easier.

more info is needed on the netting.

such as - was it tough to put on this figure? and can i have some?

Well you did such fantastic job on the sculpt with all the fine details that someone like me can appreciate all the effort that went into making a figure like this. I was really surprised with how many fine details I discovered throughout the repainting process.
The first week I got it, I was like "wow" this thing is going to need very little work, after about a week, I was like "wow" this thing is going to need a whole lot of work.
That's because after looking at it closely, I could see so many details that were hidden with the current paint. The challenge was to enhance everyone of those details. I'm glad you appreciate the outcome of my current version, but working with such a fine sculpt made it easier.

All the little details were madding and the sculpt felt like it was going to take forever to finish. I really was tired out after getting it finished and thought man I'm not up for P2 now. The timing was perfect for P2 because I felt I was ready when his time came.
You have customized this thing so freaking nice it looks like he stepped right out of the movie. Our stock figure is nice but how great would it be if we did a small run for around 200 dollars and put something out like your custom here. I love the pose you gave him and he just looks so bad ass. Part of the fun for me is seeing other artist use their skills to make something good look great. I'm only hoping we'll do P2 like this and the custom work would be a blast to see on him.

All the little details were madding and the sculpt felt like it was going to take forever to finish. I really was tired out after getting it finished and thought man I'm not up for P2 now. The timing was perfect for P2 because I felt I was ready when his time came.
You have customized this thing so freaking nice it looks like he stepped right out of the movie. Our stock figure is nice but how great would it be if we did a small run for around 200 dollars and put something out like your custom here. I love the pose you gave him and he just looks so bad ass. Part of the fun for me is seeing other artist use their skills to make something good look great. I'm only hoping we'll do P2 like this and the custom work would be a blast to see on him.
DO THAT! do it. please do it. oh please.

PLEASE!

do it.

Back