Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I wonder if when that time comes, they'll declare an edition number and cap it there.

20060122_0003.jpg

Picture070.jpg

100_2382.jpg

Interesting. I wonder if when that time comes, they'll declare an edition number and cap it there.

I don't think they'll ever give the combat version an edition number.

Congrats on ordering it! Check out the fist few pages of the thread...I think there are photos of combat vs. cleaned combat :duff

I don't think they'll ever give the combat version an edition number.

Congrats on ordering it! Check out the fist few pages of the thread...I think there are photos of combat vs. cleaned combat :duff

Just got the word from sideshow that my combat version t 800 endoskull is shipping out cant wait to get it.

The only Endo I have is from the Blu Ray release. It is cheap, but I love it!

Same here. :hi5: Although if anyone wants to trade their SSC for my Blu Ray skull, I'll gladly accept. :monkey3

I'd love to see SSC re-release the skull, can't really afford it without the flex-pay option. But for now, the cheap-o Blu Ray boy will keep me company.

Look at what fed ex just droped off to me a brand new combat version enoskull from sideshow.

Happy you got yours bro,i ordered mine same time as you,if i never read your post back then i would,ent of knew they was on back order- So Thanks bro,
Im still waiting for mine here in the UK should be here tuesday with Ex Captain America Bucky PF :yess:

Super quick question for one of you.

How tall exactly is the SS T-800 bust?

Im doing a project and need to know its exact height, but mine is boxed at the moment. (blasphemy!, I know! :horror) And I dont trust SS's site, as there are too many inaccuracies there... :slap

Happy you got yours bro,i ordered mine same time as you,if i never read your post back then i would,ent of knew they was on back order- So Thanks bro,
Im still waiting for mine here in the UK should be here tuesday with Ex Captain America Bucky PF :yess:

congrats slayer you will love this peice the detail is amazing in it and it is pretty heavy the light up feature is done really well on this too. It def looks like the real deal.

Nice to see you got yours too hotslayer looks amazing I'm glad we both pulled the trigger on these

Back