Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a bigger endo now between my figures !

8ymybu5u.jpg

No. That one was numbered so won't be re-released, unless they 'adjust' a couple of things :dunno

I'm becoming crazy bro lol

I have the EB bd figure and SS is also doing the same but i'm in love with the Endo and SS is re release the 1:1 bust combat version.

Grrrrr

I'm becoming crazy bro lol

I have the EB bd figure and SS is also doing the same but i'm in love with the Endo and SS is re release the 1:1 bust combat version.

Grrrrr

I've noticed :lol
I've seen plenty sell for much less than retail. There's on up on eBay right now with £100 start :dunno

Partially deactivated?!!:horror:horror

Fire in the hole! :panic::panic:

The explosive powder in this fragmentation grenade was removed, but everything else is intact. ;) A great piece for display.

I don't think Sideshow knows how to chrome clean anymore

Agreed! Proven with a few collectibles already.

BTW I'm not sure if the old chromed SS Endo was numbered, maybe someone having those can confirm

Before I order the 1:1 endo bust !

On their website, it says 13" but people who already have it says +\- 16 " !

Do you it will have the same size than the previous release ?

The guys and girls at SS can't use a tape measure, they constantly list incorrect measurements for their products - the previous release had the same mistake on the product page. It's 16 inches high. This one will be the same.

Thanks bro

T-800 ordered ! Seriously, i can't wait to get this badboy ! I prefer this one than the chrome version !!!!!

Back