Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys, I'm itching to get the t700, what do you think of it Veins. I should be expecting the SS 3' endoskeleton soon.:yess:

I wasnt impressed by it by the pics...but one day i won it on ebay for $300 total..was suprised by it when i received it..i gun-metal black color is cool...as u can see from my pic below..it holds up well next to the other two endos

On another note for those who cleaned theirs up... did you find spots of missing chrome when removing the "battle damage"?

Sure did. Fixed it by airbrushing flat black acrylic. I kept dicking around with it until I eventually filled the entire space, but I think it looks fine.

T202.jpg

after:
tl07.jpg

Last edited:
Is it even worth getting a Icons skull without the box and certificate????

I got one without the papers and plaque. If you get it for the proper price according to whats missing its a great piece. But the display box really helps with the cool factor.

Good fix Clutch!

Nice line up Vic Veins, maybe I'll pick up that 700 on day if I can find one at a smoking deal like you did.

Just got a 1:2 endoskeleton, it just blew me away. Like others have said, its a completely different experience in person. Have to go clean the drool now...with a mop.

Nice line up Vic Veins, maybe I'll pick up that 700 on day if I can find one at a smoking deal like you did.

Just got a 1:2 endoskeleton, it just blew me away. Like others have said, its a completely different experience in person. Have to go clean the drool now...with a mop.

no matter what endo piece you get,its always an attractive collectible..because mostly all is made out of metal (exception of the
T-600 which is metal mixed with something else). best of all they all light up

Sweet! I sent mine back, lights didn't work. Got the Cinemaquette to replace the 1:2.

Sweet! I sent mine back, lights didn't work. Got the Cinemaquette to replace the 1:2.

nice display showcase in the background sewbacca

Thanks guys, I was after the CM for the longest time but came across this. Its an amazing statue, now in the process of building the display case for it before my kids do something I'll regret.

3rd Endoskull (2nd replacement) is in, and finally staying.

Horrible picture, but here's another for the list.

termh.jpg

how about this guy selling these sideshow endoskull exact copies on ebay.....anyone know more info etc

Screenshot2011-12-31at93515.png

how about this guy selling these sideshow endoskull exact copies on ebay.....anyone know more info etc

Screenshot2011-12-31at93515.png

This may be, not confirmed, an instance of raw pulls from the factory, covertly removed and painted in the colors, red, blue, white, black, and pink (yes, pink). At this point, I don't have the resources to buy one, disassemble it and check for myself.

I may do this later in 2012.

Back