Endoskull clone ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuisCHG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yeah, seen these close up. They are good, just the teeth let it down alittle. But the listing pic one eyes suck, hope they dont send that one lol. I will pick one up soon :)

Last edited:
Could be the shot, but it looks crooked, the skull axis and the neck don't line up well, like if it was pulled out of the mold a tad early.

They are using those stupid watch batteries, at least with AA or AAA you can get a good brand and also hold more.

2dhyc5l.jpg

242euxi.jpg

I purchased a cheap china endoskull bootleg and it's flawless, I was expecting it to be a bit dodgy but it's honestly faultless. I suspect it even comes from the same moulds or factory as the genuine licenced products.
Look around on ebay theres more out there that look better than the one you have linked to.

I purchased a cheap china endoskull bootleg and it's flawless, I was expecting it to be a bit dodgy but it's honestly faultless. I suspect it even comes from the same moulds or factory as the genuine licenced products.
Look around on ebay theres more out there that look better than the one you have linked to.

Yes I have seen the endoskull with the battery compartment is underneath. Has anybody bought one recently?

Last edited:

Pictures pictures

hey fellas, i think whoever is wanting to purchase one should hold off. I did some digging and it appears to be a version 2.0 with the fixed teeth. (at least that what i have been seeing popping up on ebay but too bad none chromed. :lecture

Sorry, but I don't see anything wrong, its a fake, so what, when you buy art prints, are they not duplicates ? its ok for art prints but not statues, when you look at it, there is no difference, and if its not mentioned you would probably be fooled, I think it is insane to try and find an older statue , but someone sells it triple the price they paid, what are you suppose to do ?

Any minute now some moderator is going to give the ban notice on this thread. Just saying.

Disagree.
It's a great way to put something half the price of the official licenced product on your shelf.

That's because it's not official nor licensed. And it wasn't made from the same molds as the Sideshow one, it's a RECAST of the Sideshow one. In other words, illegal and a big no-no on the forum. Same principle as the 1:1 Alien Warrior bust recasts, I don't know why people are acting like this is any different.

Back