Endoskull clone ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the piece. I'm not saying this is wrong or right. This is the world we live in. Close your eyes if you like and pretend it doesn't happen. All Sideshow can do is make a superior product at a decent price. These items aren't Rolex's after all.

The problem in fact is not that it is not official or licensed, but that it is a recast of a licensed product. Now if the maker of this bust made his own sculpt or asked permission to cast it (surely LOL) or found his own screen used Endo, then it would be another story. Recasting is a problem; own fan made sculpt, asking for permission and receiving it, or getting your own screen used item to make molds after are not a problem.

If looks identical to the original at half price why not,I get my dvd's at the barber shop too,call the FBI.:lol

If looks identical to the original at half price why not,I get my dvd's at the barber shop too,call the FBI.:lol

Do you get your Armani cologne at the flea market for 5$ a bottle too? oh wait that's not half price lol.

I think these look great. It looks like there must be a number of different recasters in asia with different molds. Most of them look decent, there's one in particular I am eyeing, but I don't know how the teeth would be in person.
Does anyone know if Sideshow is planning to do another official run of these skulls? I'd rather support an official release, but buying one on the secondary market is just insane.

I think these look great. It looks like there must be a number of different recasters in asia with different molds. Most of them look decent, there's one in particular I am eyeing, but I don't know how the teeth would be in person.
Does anyone know if Sideshow is planning to do another official run of these skulls? I'd rather support an official release, but buying one on the secondary market is just insane.

I kinda think Hollywood collectibles Group should try it... I think they have only done a 1/2 scale but I'm not sure on the quality. I really like my other stuff from them though.

I purchased a cheap china endoskull bootleg and it's flawless, I was expecting it to be a bit dodgy but it's honestly faultless. I suspect it even comes from the same moulds or factory as the genuine licenced products.
Look around on ebay theres more out there that look better than the one you have linked to.

I've often wondered about that, does SS make sure molds are destroyed when a product is finished being produced? A lot of pieces are released again later on with some weathering so that would complicate things. I could see someone just using these (and other) molds to pump out as many as they'd like and sell them on eBay and other places. Does anyone know exactly what goes on with the molds in China when they're no longer needed?

Another run ? These were up for order for 6 years and discontinued a couple months back.

Back