Enclosed displays for Jabba and throne?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jabba and throne how have you displayed it?

Jabba ended up making me lose the Detolfs and work on a custom display cabinet that would take him and the rest of my SW ma$$ive

Im waiting on a jewel in the display cabinet crown from Hurricane and then I will be taking pics and posting them !

Jabba ended up making me lose the Detolfs and work on a custom display cabinet that would take him and the rest of my SW ma$$ive

Im waiting on a jewel in the display cabinet crown from Hurricane and then I will be taking pics and posting them !

Sweet... can't wait.

Is it a Hurricane Vader that you're waiting for?...

Dang, a couple of those would be perfect. I wish I had the room for one of them, that would be better than the table.

Dang, a couple of those would be perfect. I wish I had the room for one of them, that would be better than the table.

I am checking local for sale ads for Jewelry Cases and or displays to see if I can get one cheap. At least I have some ideas what to look for now.

My husband was looking at plans to build a plexiglass aquarium which is great
but I still need a base.

Look for going out of business stores. Often times they'll look to get rid of their cases extra cheap.

Look for going out of business stores. Often times they'll look to get rid of their cases extra cheap.
I found a guy with some for sale on kijji but he has no pictures or measurements. I have emailed him and hopefully he might have something I am looking for.

My Jabba display is enclosed, hope this helps any.

:D

DSC00688.jpg

My Jabba display is enclosed, hope this helps any.

:D

Wow what a great case. It must be huge! Did you have it made?
I could put a huge amount of my collection in it.

Last edited:

Yeah...Huge is good word for it :lol

I designed it and had a buddy make it for me up in Pa then had it shipped :)google) back here to Ga.

I love this case though and hate dusting figures here's a pic I took awhile back.Really dwarfs Jabba set up I think

collection.jpg

Yeah...Huge is good word for it :lol

I designed it and had a buddy make it for me up in Pa then had it shipped :)google) back here to Ga.

I love this case though and hate dusting figures here's a pic I took awhile back.Really dwarfs Jabba set up I think

That is just amazing. Great setup and yes Jabba looks smallish.

I have possibly found a case for Jabba if the size works out. It is a jewelry
display case with storage below. I just need a measurement of height of the
glass display part. If it does I will go see it with my husband and I might have
something.
Case did not work out, only 12 inch high in the glass portion.

Still looking....

Last edited:
Yeah my Jabba set up is all boxed pending a move...and space to display it all. I hate to think of this being displayed out in the open without a case. Matters will be made worse when the DK Tumbler rolls in...:monkey2:rolleyes:

Back