Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

Hey Dorg's yes well overdue to start posting again and can't wait to get going on these scuplts and posting Dio's again.

OK Takeel... hes a happy little chap and I just wanted to pop up the recipe I did for my one and Ferozes....

very simple (LIKE FEROZE give him a colouring pencil and some paper and he is happy for hours just like me :) )

so the body... any body is fine but Takeel has a big old head!! and its quite heavy.

I padded the frame of his body out with toilet roll paper and tape so that he has a different shape body and to stop all my dollies looking the same.

I gave him a big hump nurse!! on this shoulder!! not like an over excited puppy!

As for clothes... the scarf is some red material cbob gave me ages ago I think it was the back of an mouse mate.

the top is a Red GI ninja top from TA or collectablekitbash.co.uk.
the slacks are some jedi ones on mine and some grey ones I found for Marys.
The boots on mine are Hasbro ATAT boots with a wee spray of grey and on Marys figure they are Hasbro Tie pilot boots sprayed grey.
the belt is some very narrow black ribbon from the very narrow ribbon selling shop

Takeel4.jpg

Takeel5.jpg

Takeel4.jpg

cheers... Now Brainiac.....

he is a bit more complicated and I really have not done a very good job on his outfit.... but this is what I have...

a plan white shirt... I planned to stitch the diamond shape on the front but do SOO carried away...

brainiac1.jpg

brainiac2.jpg

next up I stained the shirt with a paiir of my old underpants, so it went a nice soiled brown colour... I used a pair of green combats for his slacks and Duane sent me some casts of the Cantina Jazz hands which were perfect.

brainiac3.jpg

For his wee booties I used a pair of Hasbro Quiggy Gon Gins.... and cut out sections of the front based on the 3 3/4" figure.

brainiac4.jpg

Very nice paint job there...

I think we needed a 1/6th Xpo in the UK what do you think

OOOWWWWWW dont get me started!!! Its my dream!! Feroze and I were gasin about it yesterday!!! I want a big barn.... and fill it with dollies THOUSANDS OF EM...... first expo would be Hoth..... lots of snow and the dio would be MASSIVE... AT ATs ATST every thing... it would be built at eye level and you would be able to walk all the way through it and be in amonst the dollies!!!!! snow cave wampas, echo base.... ahh we can all dreammmmmmm....

for his belt I used a hasbro Maul... but when I make Feroze his one I will use leatherette... neither of use think he needs a blaster...

brainiac5.jpg

Check out the big brain on Brett!..............:gun

BABS SHAKESPEARE PRESENTS PONS LIMBIC AS HAMLET

'FOR SOOTH, I RAGE ETERNAL,TAKEEL HAS STOLEN MINE GIANT SIZE PARACETAMOL...AGGHHHHH!'

brainiac9.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Beautiful work guys.Every one a winner.
Brainy and Snag are perfection. :clap:clap:clap

Pons Limbic as Hamlet - ahahahaha!!! :rotfl "Alas, poor Greedo! I knew him, Wuher..." It certainly does look like that, doesn't it? Great job bringing these fellas to life, Mark! Don't suppose you'd care to share the paints you used, for the fledgling customizers amongst us? :pray:

Back