Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

I got a little surprise today...

Nabrun1.jpg

ENAUD's amazing Nabrun Leids sculpt and hands...

Very clean, sculpted oh so nicely... lookey at the texture on the mask, very cool...

Nabrun2.jpg

Nabrun4.jpg
Nabrun3.jpg

And the four new hands... or "gloves" if you like...

Nabrun5.jpg

I must say -- Duane has done totally awesome and beautiful work on the head! I love the little texture on the mask, the detailing, and yet the clean, smooth lines on the "metal" parts and snorkel. BRAVO! And the hands are great too -- simple but I really like these particular hands for Nabrun, so I'm very thankful that Duane took the time to do them!

In summation: THANK YOU very much for this, Duane! 'Tis a beauty! I plan to make a very nice Nabrun worthy of the work you've done here.

So now to get the outfit parts. If anyone here has any leads for my Leids on boots or suits, I'd very much appreciate the help! Thanks!

Last edited:

This thread needed bumping. What have you got next Duane?

Boy Oh Boy, got a package of sweet, sweet goodness from Duane in the mail today - beautiful stuff!!! The pieces are so detailed, so clean, I'm still in awe...can't wait until Summer break from college so I can have some time to work with these bad boys!!! Bring on wave 2 - woohoo! (I'm keeping my fingers crossed that castings of Kabe will be included with this wave - gotta show the little bat some love!)

Maybe we should make a game of predicting what the complete series of waves will bring. Would be a fun way to do an informal 'wish list' too.

I think that is a chuffin great idea!!!! Well its up to Duane but I have started to take some snaps :).........

Wow I just received the Klaatu with helmet and it is a piece of ART. I have ordered 5 other heads from Duane and now can't wait to see them. Now to get to painting them to give these amazing scuplts the detail they deserve. You will not be sorry to get one of these heads and he is a real pleasure to deal with. Great work mate and can't wait to see what you come up with next.

that would be awesome. i mean, Kabe is cuter than a darn ewok!

AAAHHH you said the E Word bad man bad man hahhahaha......

yeah Duanes sculpts are outstanding!! Wave II is all photographed and awaiting the non from the master and I will post pics and recipes!!

Ow and Hewer SO good to see you back :)

WELL..... the Enaud Customs and The Snow Corporation are proud to present WAVE II................

waveII.jpg

First up is Takeel..... love this guy...
Takeel at times worked for Durga Besadii Tai, Jabba Desilijic Tiure, and the Galactic Empire, and earned his reputation as a double-crosser from his habit of turning over lawbreakers (including former partners) to Imperial law enforcement.
Takeel was the brother of Zutton. Like all Snivvians, he would sometimes be nicknamed "Snaggletooth" by other species. (wookiepeeeeeedia)

cantinacorner-427.jpg

WAVE II :clap

I didn't even think of Snaggletooth... but he looks GREAT! Love the detail work on the hair.

Surprisingly, I don't know who the other guy is? :dunno

Also, love the announcement banner for Wave II! Did you ever do one for Wave I? They are very cool teases!

Last edited:

cheers man... check out the Cantina thread for more pics. I will post recipes and clear shots on this thread tomorrow....

Hows your Nabrum coming along man.

RECIPES!!!!!!!! MMMMMM, slow roasted Snaggletooth on Rye

Hows your Nabrum coming along man.

Excellent -- just getting my suits squared away but I hope to be building by next weekend. Thanks for asking!

BTW, if enaud listens to requests, how about WIOSLEA in Wave III...

Wioslea.jpg

wioslea.jpg

Easy outfit to bash. Ugly face. Perfect! I know it's not Cantina but that messed up Fly face just gets me. :lol

How the ____ did Wioslea drive away the landspeeder with hoofs like that?

Back