Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And free shipping on top of that ! Scored mine for $275 and on flexpay !

Just came in too ! :yess:

Congrats, Sideshow cancelled mine an couple of days ago.
I even already was been charged the shipping:

This email is in regards to your order xxxxx for the item Emperor Palpatine and Throne Premium Format item xxxxflex. Unfortunately, we were just informed by our Shipping Department that the last couple of pieces we had in our inventory were damage and not saleable. Unfortunately, we will not be able to fill the order for this item. Your order xxxxx has now been cancelled. You will be refundend in full for the payments that were charged.

Congrats, Sideshow cancelled mine an couple of days ago.
I even already was been charged the shipping:

I would give them a call and see just what the problem is with the ones they have in stock. It could just be the box. Then again they could have been ran over by the UPS Driver you just never know. If its just the box. Its just a box.

Can anyone tell me if this fits with vader pf in the same besta shelve? I want to be sure before buying it.

I have both statues, and I place my figures in bestas. I never tried to put Vader united to the Emperor in the same besta shelve, but I would say that they do not fit together in any form.

Can anyone tell me if this fits with vader pf in the same besta shelve? I want to be sure before buying it.

Ah just display them both on a table like I did and call it a day. Mine is only covered with two layers of powder dusts. No biggie. :wink1: I can dust them off a bit in the summer.

There is no way Vader and the Emperor would fit on one shelf. The Emperor's chair takes up a lot of real estate on the shelf.

Ah just display them both on a table like I did and call it a day. Mine is only covered with two layers of powder dusts. No biggie. :wink1: I can dust them off a bit in the summer.

That is why I have a Dust maid to come in twice a year. Takes her 2 days to dusts everything. I hate to dust. Then again I also hate to clean.

That is why I have a Dust maid to come in twice a year. Takes her 2 days to dusts everything. I hate to dust. Then again I also hate to clean.

Are you sure the maid will not break a tiny fragile part of the statue? It's very risky no matter how you look at it. Be extra careful. Even if they did break or crack a part they sure wont tell you. Even when I dust I'm extra careful and still almost knock off the connecting hands, heads, accessories etc. Then the hairlines, thin weapons, guns, etc......

Are you sure the maid will not break a tiny fragile part of the statue? It's very risky no matter how you look at it. Be extra careful. Even if they did break or crack a part they sure wont tell you. Even when I dust I'm extra careful and still almost knock off the connecting hands, heads, accessories etc. Then the hairlines, thin weapons, guns, etc......

He is good, he also knows if he breaks something to tell me. In the 5 years he has never broken anything. Then again he is also my nanny. As for my weapons he does not touch those. I clean my swords once a month, guns about the same unless I go out shooting.

Last edited:
You have dusting done only twice a year? Wow. OK, I guess.

Yes twice a year on my 3.75, 1/6, and PF. Everything else each room once a week. I live where there is a lot of dirt. I have not washed my truck in over 4 years.

He is also my Nanny.

Another great pick up. I love mine as well. Hopefully they make a PF Royal Guard to go with it one day.

Back