Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ keep it in the box till you can make space. I dont have any space left for PF's in the collection room but I sure as hell aint gonna stop buying em. Well to be fair I only have one but thats gonna change this year.

i just recieved mine and think it is defective. can someone who has this turn there throne upside down and left to rigth and tell me if anything rattles inside? please, any help would be appreciated. thanks.

any help with this tonight would be great, i have to call them tomorrow. also anyone who opened theres, how was the tape job on the styrofoam? thanks for any help with this.

^ keep it in the box till you can make space. I dont have any space left for PF's in the collection room but I sure as hell aint gonna stop buying em. Well to be fair I only have one but thats gonna change this year.

LOL I'll need a new house, If was ever going to get into this line it would have been the bikerscout on bike, but managed to resist :gah:, I don't like to keep them in boxes as I like to enjoy as I get them, as the collectibles get better & better unfortunately some don't age so well, I'd hate to be unpacking $2000 worth of statues in 5yrs time only to be dissapointed next to the newer ones, if you get what I mean.

:wave Hello, :yess::yess::yess: today I got the exclusive Emperor's premium, leave some fantastic photos is really a luxury for any Star Wars collection

ie3xv4.jpg

24mzx2b.jpg

2hz2zb4.jpg

11b6w4x.jpg

jl2nlx.jpg

2rw2kqc.jpg

this still worth getting? i dont mind the dimensions of the throne, just concerned with the hood. this or the stormy PF..

Emperor is sold out in Sideshow, must be more dificult to get in the future than the "limited edition" Stormtrooper. If one of theses two can be a Holy Grail in the future is the Emperor, the Storm will take more time in be sold for sure.

any help with this tonight would be great, i have to call them tomorrow. also anyone who opened theres, how was the tape job on the styrofoam? thanks for any help with this.

Sorry, my Emperor PF don´t arrives me yet. I can´t help you, but someone in this thread must do, I guess.

i just recieved mine and think it is defective. can someone who has this turn there throne upside down and left to rigth and tell me if anything rattles inside? please, any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Mine doesn't rattle, but I have a couple of busts that do. Since they are hollow it is not unheard of to have a small piece of polystone come loose on the inside. It won't hurt anything.

the exclusive is sold out, anyone know if the regular (limited to 1000) is sold out as well?

Well it's definitely still available from 3rd party retailers for the time being. I'm surprised it's already completely sold out on SS, but then again I think it's a really great piece, but given the price I figured it might stick around a while longer.

I watched episode 3 the other day, and I noticed that Palpatine's chair is already starting to take the shape it has in ROTJ. Except for the overhead-part.

So I just received my emperor pf ex today and I'm not really convinced with this maybe because mine arrived with the paint job on the chair kinda blotchy and and can see some light sanding marks through out. Anyone else with same issues or is this just how this got painted?? Also if I return it being that the ex is sold out would I get another ex or what ?

^ picked mine already from the local hobby shop and didn't have the issues you encountered. There were some dust though on the chair but nothing a quick dusting can't remove. decent paint on mine - both throne and palpy. will post pics. better email sideshow asap

A question - There are little fabric sleeves o the neck and wrists - Supposed to be removed before attaching head and hands?
Also, are your heads attach easily? Does the neck peg go in easy, or you struggle with it?

Anyone can answer???

A question - There are little fabric sleeves o the neck and wrists - Supposed to be removed before attaching head and hands?
Also, are your heads attach easily? Does the neck peg go in easy, or you struggle with it?

Anyone can answer???

I didn't have sleeves on the wrists only on the neck. I left it on there it didin't seem to effect how the head sat on the neck pin and I figure it is just to stop scratching the neck hole and pin.

finished putting the emperor in his rightful place:

palpy03.jpg
palpy02.jpg

palpy08.jpg

palpy05.jpg

palpy06.jpg

palpy07.jpg

palpy01.jpg

honestly i wasn't that impressed at first. some futzing here and there (not to mention the minor mod on the clamp and hood) really brought this bad*ss to life. i have my favorite PF right here, truly a centerpiece. glad i didn't pass up on this. i tell you, pictures DO NOT do justice.

o and by the way, those comparing this with the 1:6 palpy, i'm tellling you this blows that away. and yes, i have them both (excl) to compare :wink1:

Back