Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to say I place my palpatien in my besta behind glass since his cloak is a dust magnet. I really like how I had him displayed in b/w maul and grievous. Now boba has taken his spot

I know exactly what you mean, I'm hoping to find some sort of duster, not sure how well those work on these materials. Does the besta keep all the dust out or just most of it, I'm thinking about getting one myself.

I know exactly what you mean, I'm hoping to find some sort of duster, not sure how well those work on these materials. Does the besta keep all the dust out or just most of it, I'm thinking about getting one myself.

I modify my bestas and detolfs I added foam tape so they are dust proof. Fyi my bestas have doors.Dust is a Collectible's worst enemy IMO. I wouldnt use a air duster on the cloak try compressed air like the ones used for keyboards

Hey guys - I'm bursting with happiness!

Mistress of the Web granted me our wish - I received an exclusive Emperor PF today! Almost fainted when I saw the box. Has a sticker, saying 'don't open until Christmas' so I will wait since it was a very generous and expensive gift.

Thanks Sideshow!

Mistress of the Web granted me our wish - I received an exclusive Emperor PF today! Almost fainted when I saw the box. Has a sticker, saying 'don't open until Christmas' so I will wait since it was a very generous and expensive gift.

Thanks Sideshow!

:hi5: Congrats mate. Enjoy your pressie:clap

Thanks Sideshow!

Wow congrats, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't wait. :wink1:

Last edited:
Thanks guys.
It's killing me, want to see it. At least I know what it is from the writing on the box, so I can wait a bit, otherwise not sure if I could resist it :)
It will go into our son's room, it will be a second holiday gift, he has a Sideshow clone commander coming, thank to a very generous boardie, and for him, it would be one awesome holiday!

Thanks guys.
It's killing me, want to see it. At least I know what it is from the writing on the box, so I can wait a bit, otherwise not sure if I could resist it :)
It will go into our son's room, it will be a second holiday gift, he has a Sideshow clone commander coming, thank to a very generous boardie, and for him, it would be one awesome holiday!

Your son is very lucky:horror. Thats what I call great parenting:clap

It's a beautiful, beautiful piece.

Funnily enough, out of my 11 PF's, he draws the most attention from people when they come around.

I have to agree with this. The Emperor PF displays so well on my shelf, it's is my second favorite PF behind the Speeder Bike and I have 9 in all.

A question - There are little fabric sleeves o the neck and wrists - Supposed to be removed before attaching head and hands?
Also, are your heads attach easily? Does the neck peg go in easy, or you struggle with it?

Not a review, but a new piture of my Emperor Palpatine PF :1-1: Masterpiece :)

master24.jpg

i just recieved mine and think it is defective. can someone who has this turn there throne upside down and left to rigth and tell me if anything rattles inside? please, any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Back