Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see where your coming from on the EX Pose, but I actually really like the look that other members posted earlier with one hand up. It looks like he might be lashing out at an insubordinate, which I think also works with both arms down. It only looks cheesy with both arms up imo.

For me personally, I'm less interested in having it look like a movie still, I'm more interested in what they were doing the 364 other days that year. Which is why the hood doesn't really bother me, I'm guessing the emperor had more than one set of robes. I mean it would be nice if it were dead on accurate, but it's just not a deal breaker for me.

To people who demand 100% accuracy all the time, I can't help but think that you are barking up the wrong tree. There isn't a single PF or 1/6th that is dead on accurate when you put it under a microscope. I'd probably stick to props if that were my taste, and most of them aren't 100% accurate either, so what can you do?

I can see where your coming from on the EX Pose, but I actually really like the look that other members posted earlier with one hand up. It looks like he might be lashing out at an insubordinate, which I think also works with both arms down. It only looks cheesy with both arms up imo.

For me personally, I'm less interested in having it look like a movie still, I'm more interested in what they were doing the 364 other days that year. Which is why the hood doesn't really bother me, I'm guessing the emperor had more than one set of robes. I mean it would be nice if it were dead on accurate, but it's just not a deal breaker for me.

To people who demand 100% accuracy all the time, I can't help but think that you are barking up the wrong tree. There isn't a single PF or 1/6th that is dead on accurate when you put it under a microscope. I'd probably stick to props if that were my taste, and most of them aren't 100% accurate either, so what can you do?

Good point I'm not looking for perfection I just like to have my Collectibles look as close as possible to the screen version. I went back and forth from ex to reg. and like the regular one since his stoic expression gives off such a powerful visual. Like a storm is brewing. I love this piece and I know there is no perfection. Anyone on the fence with this pf should get it you won't regret this buy

Good point I'm not looking for perfection I just like to have my Collectibles look as close as possible to the screen version. I went back and forth from ex to reg. and like the regular one since his stoic expression gives off such a powerful visual. Like a storm is brewing. I love this piece and I know there is no perfection. Anyone on the fence with this pf should get it you won't regret this buy

Yeah, I actually really like the plain face too, I could go either way. Yeah when I first saw the chair sitting in the box I giggled, it blew me away. Definitely happy about this one.

Yeah, I actually really like the plain face too, I could go either way. Yeah when I first saw the chair sitting in the box I giggled, it blew me away. Definitely happy about this one.

It's a great pf great job Scc and the bottom of the base is nice. This is my 3 SW pf and most recent is the artwork at the bottom new compared to other recent PFs? Bc my other two are pretty plain at the bottom of the base. By the way went back and moved the hood around lol
f3ce74b2.jpg

Just got mines Thursday size of the throne blew me away amazing
Anyone have problem with the symbol on the robe right under his chin mine just came off doesn't look like is sewd in barely touched it came off called SS will see get a replacement robe hopefully

If you have the chair facing you it's on your left (chairs right). One of the buttons on his control panel pushes in.

Thanks Spicymustard.

My Luke's sabre has two small paint chips on the end. Should I ask for a replacement from SS? Its minor but I will always know its there...hmm....???

Just got mines Thursday size of the throne blew me away amazing
Anyone have problem with the symbol on the robe right under his chin mine just came off doesn't look like is sewd in barely touched it came off called SS will see get a replacement robe hopefully

:exactly: I had the same reaction to the throne. While the symbol clasp on mine seems held on well, it does sort of have a fragile look to it. I'm guessing they should be able to help you.

Thanks Spicymustard.

My Luke's sabre has two small paint chips on the end. Should I ask for a replacement from SS? Its minor but I will always know its there...hmm....???

Np. It's worth a try, they are usually very accommodating, so I'm sure if they have some replacement pieces they'll help you out.

I don't have any issue with my hood. It seems to sit pretty well?

The issue people have with the hood is that the clasp is way too high and it looks like it's choking him.

Looking at your pics, yours doesn't have that problem though. Did yours come like that or did you alter it?

The issue people have with the hood is that the clasp is way too high and it looks like it's choking him.

Looking at your pics, yours doesn't have that problem though. Did yours come like that or did you alter it?

Yep, it came like that but I just did a bit of futzing.

The first thing I did was pull the whole robe forward and slid the clasp under the neck and started futzing from there.

Then I simply pulled the clasp out from under the neck and it all sat perfectly.

:exactly: I had the same reaction to the throne. While the symbol clasp on mine seems held on well, it does sort of have a fragile look to it. I'm guessing they should be able to help you.

Np. It's worth a try, they are usually very accommodating, so I'm sure if they have some replacement pieces they'll help you out.

Yeah I'm confident they will never had a problem with SS they always try to make the seller happy , you should ask for another lightsaber never hurts to ask I'm sure you'll get a replacement if you do

I got this last week and I'm really happy with it. Looks amazing on my shelf has a great presence.

I might try for a replacement saber too - mine is really crooked. Looks like someone stepped on it. Not sure if its something I'll notice once it's all set up though.....tomorrow comes the futzing!

Sadly I don't have any of the earlier released Star Wars Pf's...Vader, Obi-Wan etc. I do have the Stormtrooper and Grand Moff-Tarkin pre-ordered.

But that shouldn't deter me from nabbing an Emperor Pf. I have heard mention of a new Vader Pf. Does anyone know if this is confirmed, as it would certainly sway my decision to purchase the Emperor.

Thanks

SS definately said one is in the works - we should hopefully be able to order him next year - then again, we're still waiting for the droids...

Sad to say I place my palpatien in my besta behind glass since his cloak is a dust magnet. I really like how I had him displayed in b/w maul and grievous. Now boba has taken his spot
647733a4.jpg

308775a0.jpg

Back