Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Ex has shipped. Can't wait to get him!

I've decided on my final PF collection:

*got so far*
Luke (Ep4)
Leia (Ep4)
Ben (Ep4)
Han (Ep4)
Vader (Ep4)
Boba Fett (Ep6)
Tusken Raider

*on the way*
Emperor
Jawa (I ordered an Attakus Jawa because SSC said they aren't able to sell the small characters on their own?)

*pre-ordered*
Stormtrooper
Tarken

*soon-ish*
3PO
R2

*in our dreams*
Chewie

That'll be it. I was collecting them all but decided to -somewhat- keep it in line with the original 12 1977 action figures (with Tarken instead of Death Squad Commander) and the Emperor and Boba just for good luck :)

**Edit** I also have the Biker Scout on the Speeder Bike but I kinda don't consider it as a PF; it's kinda its own thing away from the others.

Dude, that is gonna be one impressive SW collection:yess:
I'm with you on sticking too the OT
How are you gonna display them all?

Just got them side by side on a long table. But the way I want to do it is:

Left to right...

R2, 3PO, Leia, Luke, Han, Ben - Emperor (in the middle) - Vader, Tarken, Stormtrooper, Fett, Tusken, Jawa.

Good to bad, shortest to tallest in a pyramid design.

Nice mandible, I just got my shipping notice for the EX too. I'm working on the OT as well, trying to stick to mostly villians, but yeah I'll definitely want the droids too.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm not in Oz tho unfortunately :( Due to space I'm trying to stick mainly to the villanous characters, though I suppose nothings completely off my list if its a ridiculous price :D

Got my EX today... H-O-L-Y crap this is good. Someone said the 1/6 is better? I beg to differ. I have both and the PF hammers it. The sculpt, quality of finish, everything; it's in a different ball game. Until you have them both in hand it's really hard appreciate the massive difference.

The cape/hoody definitely needs futzing but once you play around with it, it looks great.

^^Thanks for the feedback I'm trying really hard not to pick this one up now. I have too much on order now and I may have to sell my Marvel PFs to get this which is a bummer because I just started collecting that line. However the SW will always win precedence over any other pieces.

less than 10...this week.

robo-maul, aurra sing, and the clone trooper pf exclusives were all "sold out" on SS website at one time, and look at them now (I don't think poor luke ever made it).

With a $500 price tag and 500 edition size, this will be around for some time...

less than 10...this week.

robo-maul, aurra sing, and the clone trooper pf exclusives were all "sold out" on SS website at one time, and look at them now (I don't think poor luke ever made it).

With a $500 price tag and 500 edition size, this will be around for some time...

I'm just relaying the info I got from SSC when I called on Monday. IMO I think the ex will sell out. The pf looks great but I believe the price is too much for the pf.

Here's some quick photos to give you guys some comparison of size.

The more I look at this PF the more I like it. Great, great PF.

Great setup are you also getting the storm trooper

Yep. Stormtrooper. Tarkin. CPO & R2 (when they hit) and I've got an Attakus Jawa in the mail as we speak :)

And unless the release a PF Chewie, that'll be it for PF's for me.

Back