Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At worst you'll end up having to pose him with arms rested on the chair, which seems like an equally good pose, so I wouldn't let that be the deal breaker, unless you're already on the fence for other reasons.

The joints aren't loose on mine. I don't think you have to worry about the arms falling.

Great pics Masterside, really looking forward to getting mine now. Ordered right away, but i think maybe Sideshow took pity on my wallet and put me in the second round since my Mordor Orc just arrived.

Hi guys :wave, new here to the forum (although I've been reading it for a few years). Just a quick questions: the arms on the emperor are not fully sculpted all the way up to the shoulders, right? It was done that way so that the arms would be poseable?

Great pics masterside :clap :clap I really didn't like the initial photo's and passed but now I may purchase this down the road if something better doesn't come along.

Here is the emperor. Still not sure what is gonna seperate him from luke, probably either the Stormtrooper or Tarkin while I wait on the new PF Vader.

P1050691.jpg

P1050696.jpg

The in hand pics look great. Almost sorry I cancelled my pre-order... But I still don't feel it's quite worth the price tag. I'll keep my eyes open for a deal further down the road. Congrats to those who have it now.

I just looked on Sideshow's site and supposedly this piece isn't even in the top 10 instock products right now. Did no one buy this?

Considering the ex is "sold out" a number of people must of bought this. Sure, it not their best PF. It's still a nice addition.

Last edited:
Back