Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is by far my MOST WANTED PF, and there is no way I will be ordering it. Looks awful IMO.

this piece may not exactly turn out as how we imagined it to be but some of words you use to describe it are to me exaggerated. let's just wait for the release and reviews before we up the post counts eh?

why so serious.. :blissy

It's moved to 4th quarter, when I looked the other week there was nothing typed in that section at all!

I just cancelled mine. With the Rogue PF fiasco i am thinking about cancelling all my pre-orders! :(

I wouldnt let Rogue get me down if I really the Emperor. Historically SS does pretty well with the guys, its the woman they have issues on.

Just received notification from SS, palps due in approx 25 days.
Payment due 31st oct.:hi5:

I got my notice too. Very excited. However the newsletter stated a split shipment so I hope I'm in the first one. I also got a notice for the Black Orc as well. Going to be an expensive month.

Yes some in hand pics are definitely in order! I passed on this based on the pics from the SDCC.

When was this PF originally put up for Preorder? This seems to be the longest wait ever, and if not, does anyone know what was?

I can't wait to see some in hand pics of this one. I really wanted this one but was totally disappointed from SDCC pics and skipped ordering this one.

Back