Emma Frost WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome.

Andy makes it look so easy its not even funny...

Interesting...its cool to see the progress from one section to another....thanks!

Thanx Optimus!!! :rock :rock...and yes...Andy always makes it look easy :rolleyes:

That was cool thanks for posting it!
I can't translate the site but I wonder how and deals with those cracks? I had a similar thing with a head sculpt I made and I just put a little superglue into the crack a pushed the two sides together. Worked out pretty well.

screamingmetal said:
That was cool thanks for posting it!
I can't translate the site but I wonder how and deals with those cracks? I had a similar thing with a head sculpt I made and I just put a little superglue into the crack a pushed the two sides together. Worked out pretty well.
There is not to much text to translate.

But here it is.

While waiting for the arrival of the beautiful Emma in our windows, here some WIP of the work of Andy Bergholtz

Some changes on the buttock at the request of Adam…

You can really tell how faithful to AH!'s design it is too, from the armature getting the porportions right to the butt revisions...

ouch... my post was deleted, i guess quoting Borat is bad :monkey5

mfoga said:
There is not to much text to translate.

But here it is.

While waiting for the arrival of the beautiful Emma in our windows, here some WIP of the work of Andy Bergholtz

Some changes on the buttock at the request of Adam…
Thanks for the assist. I was hoping it would give some more insight, oh well.
It'd be nice if her cape comes as a whole separate piece so we can stare at her butt on the shelf. :D

Back