Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man somebody at SSC needs to let Brennan know that Magic Erasers do not remove cracks or scratches, touch up missing paint spots or mend broken pieces back together. He truly believes they are magical- Mr. Clean can do it all! You name it Mr. Clean can fix it!!! I feel kind of feel bad for him he has no clue what he is telling customers. His go to response it always try MR. Clean. In his defense he said if MR. Clean doesn't work he will see what he can do for a replacement but he should know that MR clean cant fix these things. It was a pointless email response which only served to delay the inevitable.

That's the response I got. Wouldn't using Mr clean on it ruin the paint?

I've been told there are no more replacements available period. SO I have to send her back because the standard long hair portrait is jacked up. Ridiculous.

I was just wondering how may people have slight imperfection in the cleavage separation (never thought I would ever be asking this kind of question for anything).

MY Emma statue is basically perfect. The heads are perfect the body is perfect, the base is perfect. I just have the slight paint issue at the deep cleavage. Looking at photos on this thread it seems like everyone has a similar issue or maybe 1 out of 10 does not.

I attached two far away shots and you can see you either don't see it or really have to pay attention to notice it when in normal viewing distance.

What do you guys think?

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

Your too kind, I literally just used cell phone real quick. But thank you

Cell phone wow looks like I need a better phone. But she looks awesome! Great buy love your Jean grey too. Never knew I would say I like the Jean but I saw her in person and she looks much better than any pics. Kind of have a touch of silvestri art in the reg head. One of my favorite artists.

cdcfecbb507dda20d19a215350850524.jpg
d68c7154ab74e155e3dd84cc098509f0.jpg

Oh and btw, this statue is saaaaaa"weet!

It does not bother me too much. I only notice it if I stare at it too long(hard not to). :FREAK:

Sideshow told me it is very common with this statue. I just wanted to see what others were getting. Other then this minor issue mine is flawless.

One of my favorite statues I have. Until I rob a bank and snag a XM Phoenix.:fireworks

It does not bother me too much. I only notice it if I stare at it too long(hard not to). [emoji33]:

Sideshow told me it is very common with this statue. I just wanted to see what others were getting. Other then this minor issue mine is flawless.

One of my favorite statues I have. Until I rob a bank and snag a XM Phoenix.:fireworks
Hahaha, true very true

I was just wondering how may people have slight imperfection in the cleavage separation (never thought I would ever be asking this kind of question for anything).

MY Emma statue is basically perfect. The heads are perfect the body is perfect, the base is perfect. I just have the slight paint issue at the deep cleavage. Looking at photos on this thread it seems like everyone has a similar issue or maybe 1 out of 10 does not.

I attached two far away shots and you can see you either don't see it or really have to pay attention to notice it when in normal viewing distance.

What do you guys think?

View attachment 211905

View attachment 211971

View attachment 211972

WOW! I'm loving your exotic car collection in the back of the pics! Any lambo in the garage? :clap But yes Emma looks great next to Jean.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

its funny cus its true

there are some angles that look meh, but then there are other angles that look really hot.... I don't regret buying this statue at all.

Back