Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my EX. 622 of 1000. Yup, she's a sexy vixen alright :naughty Her eyes came out fine on both heads. No difficulties in putting her foot peg into the base. No difficulties in putting in either head. No significant gap from her neck to her shoulders. Here are some crappy cell phone pics on a late night.

2aeq980.jpg

She's quite tall compared to SS Black Widow
35jxrnq.jpg

EX head
25frreo.jpg

Regular head
k4uwsw.jpg

On to the culo
2igdo2v.jpg

2qd1tnb.jpg

21mhok9.jpg

2usu1qu.jpg

mmx5it.jpg

2u95qh0.jpg

2i6fo8j.jpg

The only thing that I can't seem to do that is difficult is to put her cape on and then try to put her head in. The fur lining seems too thick. Plus the strings to the cape were not tied. Not sure if it was supposed to be tied or not. Anyways, decided to display her with the long hair Regular Portrait head and no cape.

Happy camper here :clap

The strings on her cape don't come tied together. You have to put the cape on and tie the strings. Great pics by the way. I unfortunately had a devil of a time putting the REG head on but eventually got it to go. I'm glad I did because the eyes on both portraits came out looking good. Very happy with the way she turned out. This piece in hand looks really good. Congrats on picking up Emma.

I have been debating ordering her for the past couple of days but I guess it's too late now :(

Oh well, must have been not to be...

Mine! Not the best quality picture, but I'm actually very happy with her. I was completely on the fence with this piece, and I'm glad I didn't cancel.

I wonder if I can customize her by cutting some blond hair off a Barbie doll and put it on front of her forehead. I think that would make her look even more sexy like the comics. But I will wait until I open mine late tonight after work to see how she looks in person to decide.

I wonder if I can customize her by cutting some blond hair off a Barbie doll and put it on front of her forehead. I think that would make her look even more sexy like the comics. But I will wait until I open mine late tonight after work to see how she looks in person to decide.

dean-what-gif.gif

Had to contact SS today because they still hadn't charged my card for early processing. Waited for about five minutes on live chat before I got to talk to someone but they got it done. Now I won't get it until next week but I guess that's better than the end of the month.

The strings on her cape don't come tied together. You have to put the cape on and tie the strings. Great pics by the way. I unfortunately had a devil of a time putting the REG head on but eventually got it to go. I'm glad I did because the eyes on both portraits came out looking good. Very happy with the way she turned out. This piece in hand looks really good. Congrats on picking up Emma.

I fiddled with it some more today and managed to position the fluffy collar around the neck area and then slid the head on top the cape. Although it was kind of tricky due to very little play when sliding the head in.

Awesome pics. She is very photogenic

Thanks Nem.

damn! the regular waitlisted! i better get a good replacement!!!!

Crossing my fingers that your replacement will be purrfect.

Are you trying to give her bangs with rooted hair to go with the sculpted hair?

I think you should - that would look really pretty. :lol

Don't forget to use super glue so it doesn't fall off!

finished displaying mine and i gotta admit, shes fantastic in person. sideshow photos make her face look like an alien with anorexia the way her cheeks look ( don't see this what so ever in person). Don't see any googly eye issue but could be her two bee stringers got me distracted....

finished displaying mine and i gotta admit, shes fantastic in person. sideshow photos make her face look like an alien with anorexia the way her cheeks look ( don't see this what so ever in person). Don't see any googly eye issue but could be her two bee stringers got me distracted....

:lol Congrats!

Got her today a few issues:

Deep scratch marks into the base

Foot does not go flush into base

Small Mark into the flesh paint on shoulder

Googley eyes?? What do you all think?

image.jpg

Back